Private Zodiac Park, Elephant Clinic, Waterfall & the best View Point
A half-day tour far away from mass tourism to some of the secret places on the island Koh Samui. Comfortable in an air-conditioned vehicle, we will guide you through the day. A great late morning program, to have quality time after... Read more
This tour takes place every Mon, Wed & Fri, and was specially developed for hotel guests on the holiday Island of Koh Samui in Thailand. Unfortunately, there is no availability for Cruise Ship Passengers! (Cruise Ships!) As usual, there are always free places available as long as you can still select your desired date! In very rare cases, orders may timely overlap and be canceled or refunded promptly after your booking.
Pick up at your Hotel
Return to your Hotel
What to expect
We will pick you up in an air-conditioned Vehicle between 9:00 a.m. and 9:45 a.m. at your specified accommodation, and then guide you to the first stop of the trip, in the east of Koh Samui. Step by step, all other participants are collected for this day trip until the entire travel group is completely together.
The still untouched and unpublished Zodiac Park offers interesting outdoor sculptures made of stone crafts in addition to a breathtaking view over the Gulf of Thailand. Consisting of twelve horoscope signs, a rabbit, a giant crab, and various plants and small water points, a varied stop to the standard sights on Koh Samui.
Na Muang Waterfall 1
The Na Muang Waterfall 1 is one of the most popular waterfalls on Koh Samui. Due to its large natural swimming pool and high water level all year round, many visitors and locals come to see the natural spectacle. In contrast to many other waterfalls on Koh Samui, the access here is very pleasant.
We will prepare a very healthy and nutritious meal for the 2 elephants together. You will then have enough time to feed and make pictures with the elephants. It is a unique and unforgettable experience to come so close to an elephant and feed its cold, rough, powerful trunk. Around 40 - 50 minutes we will be here.
Baby Buddha Jaidee
This temple area is definitely the one with the best view of Koh Samui! The Khao Chedi (Baby Buddha Jaidee) is located at the end of Bang Kao beach in the south of Koh Samui Island. Located on a hill it offers a beautiful view all over Bang Kao Bay and the stunning neighboring islands of Koh Tan and Koh Madsum.
Around 2:30 p.m. we will guide you back to the accommodation you have deposited. Step by step, all other participants of the day trip will be dropped off until the entire tour group has completely reached their accommodations.
Your pick-up time
You will receive a booking confirmation as well as another email, including your final pick-up time, until 18:00 the day before your selected tour date! Please check the given information and show the email to the driver waiting for you at the general car park of your accommodation! If you have booked for tomorrow after 17:30, then you will receive your pick up time until 21:00!
- We recommend bringing your own towel if you want to refresh yourself in the waterfall.
- Wear lightweight clothing for comfort and ensure that your shoulders, and knees are covered during the temple visit. Be respectful.
- Depending on the weather and traffic conditions, the program can be adjusted.
Even more? Explore the frequently asked questions!
You can cancel your order free of charge up to 24 hours before your selected tour date (ToS: § 3).
- For a free cancellation, you must cancel at least 24 hours before your tour date.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before your tour date, you must pay the full purchase amount.
- If you do not reach the meeting point in time, the local operator is entitled to full payment.
- Any changes made by yourself on your tour date can not be accepted free of charge.
- Cut-off times by latest 23:59 two days before your tour date (GMT+7).
Cancellations please only via: Help & Contact!
- This excursion requires a minimum number of participants. If this number is not reached by the morning of the day before the excursion, unfortunately, your booking will be cancelled.