This private tour takes place every Mon, Wed & Fri, and was specially developed for hotel guests on the holiday Island of Koh Samui in Thailand. Unfortunately, there is no availability for Cruise Ship Passengers! Click! As usual, free places are available as long as you can select your desired date!
Pick-up at your Hotel
Return to your Hotel
What to expect
We will pick you up in an air-conditioned Vehicle between 9:00 a.m. and 9:45 a.m. at your specified accommodation, and then guide you to the first stop of the trip, in the east of Koh Samui. During the outward journey, no other passengers get on! Your transfer always stays private.
The still untouched and unpublished Zodiac Park offers interesting outdoor sculptures made of stone crafts in addition to a breathtaking view over the Gulf of Thailand. Consisting of twelve horoscope signs, a rabbit, a giant crab, and various plants and small water points, a varied stop to the standard sights on Koh Samui.
Na Muang Waterfall 1
The Na Muang Waterfall 1 is one of the most popular waterfalls on Koh Samui. Due to its large natural swimming pool and high water level all year round, many visitors and locals come to see the natural spectacle. In contrast to many other waterfalls on Koh Samui, the access here is very pleasant.
We will prepare a very healthy and nutritious meal for the 2 elephants together. You will then have enough time to feed and make pictures with the elephants. It is a unique and unforgettable experience to come so close to an elephant and feed its cold, rough, powerful trunk. Around 40 - 50 minutes we will be here.
Baby Buddha Jaidee
This temple area is definitely the one with the best view of Koh Samui! The Khao Chedi (Baby Buddha Jaidee) is located at the end of Bang Kao beach in the south of Koh Samui Island. Located on a hill it offers a beautiful view all over Bang Kao Bay and the stunning neighboring islands of Koh Tan and Koh Madsum.
Around 2:30 p.m. we will guide you back to the accommodation you have deposited. During the return journey, no other passengers get on! Your transfer always stays private!
Your pick-up time
You will receive a booking confirmation as well as another email, including your final pick-up time, until 18:00 the day before your selected tour date! Please check the given information and show the email to the driver waiting for you at the general car park of your accommodation! If you have booked for tomorrow after 17:30, then you will receive your pick up time until 21:00!
- We recommend bringing your own towel if you want to refresh yourself in the waterfall.
- Wear lightweight clothing for comfort and ensure that your shoulders, and knees are covered during the temple visit. Be respectful.
- If the road to your accommodation is too steep or inaccessible, we will have to pick you up at a nearby alternative pick-up location, which you need to reach on your own. If this is the case, you will receive a Google Maps Link shortly after your booking!
- Depending on the weather and traffic conditions, the program can be adjusted.
Even more? Explore the frequently asked questions!
You can cancel your order free of charge up to 24 hours before your selected tour date (ToS: § 3).
- For a free cancellation, you must cancel at least 24 hours before your tour date.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before your tour date, you must pay the full purchase amount.
- If you do not reach the meeting point in time, the local operator is entitled to full payment.
- Any changes made by yourself on your tour date can not be accepted free of charge.
- Cancellations due bad weather based only on responsibility by local authorities.
- Cancellations due illness require a medical certificate from a local doctor.
- Cut-off times by latest 23:59 two days before your tour date (GMT+7).
For cancellations click here!
Please do not hesitate to contact us
with any questions! Via live chat, email, or by phone!