This private tour takes place every day and was specially developed for hotel guests on the holiday Island of Koh Samui in Thailand. Unfortunately, there is no availability for Cruise Ship Passengers! Click! As usual, free places are available as long as you can select your desired date!
Pick-up at your Hotel
Return to your Hotel
What to expect
We will pick you up in an open off-road jeep between 8:30 a.m. and 9:45 a.m. at your specified accommodation, and then guide you to the first stop of the trip, in the south of Koh Samui. Step by step, all other participants are collected for this day trip until the entire travel group is completely together.
Hin Ta & Hin Yai
The first stop of today's exciting jungle safari is at Grandfather and Grandmother's Rock in the south of the island. It represents a bizarre rock formation that is reminiscent of the male and female sex. You will then find out more information or the prehistory of its origins on-site from our multilingual, trained tour guides.
A special insight into Thai culture is the mummified monk Luong Pordaeng. He died in 1973 in a meditative sitting position. The body of the deceased, who has died for over 30 years, shows hardly any signs of decay and is on display in a glass display case in the temple Wat Khunaram in the south of the island.
The next stop is at one of the most spectacular waterfalls in Na Muang, where you can swim and relax at the waterfall. It is one of the few waterfalls on Koh Samui that has sufficient water all year round. The picturesque, tropical setting is unique and has been used for filming several times.
From here it goes on into the mountains of Samui. With our 4x4 off-road jeep, we take you to one of the beautiful mountain restaurants with a breathtaking view of the coconut island of Koh Samui. Here you will be served a delicious, extensive lunch and water. There is guaranteed something for every taste.
Saturated, rested and relaxed we will drive up to 600 meters above sea level. A visit to the unique magic garden in the mountains of Koh Samui. The creative stone sculptures, figures and other objects exhibited there were hand-carved and tapped in 1976 by the 77-year-old owner.
It goes even higher. The highest point of the island is at the well-known observation deck and temple Wat Teepangkorn at 635 meters. From here you have a breathtaking 360-degree view of the island. Among other things, you will be shown how rubber trees are cut to obtain the rubber.
Around 5:00 p.m. we will drive through the bush trail, and then guide you back to the accommodation you have deposited. Step by step, all other participants of the day trip will be dropped off until the entire tour group has completely reached their accommodations.
Your pick-up time
You will receive a booking confirmation as well as another email, including your final pick-up time, until 18:00 the day before your selected tour date! Please check the given information and show the email to the driver waiting for you at the general car park of your accommodation! If you have booked for tomorrow after 17:30, then you will receive your pick up time until 21:00!
- If the road to your accommodation is too steep or inaccessible, we will have to pick you up at a nearby alternative pick-up location, which you need to reach on your own. If this is the case, you will receive a Google Maps Link shortly after your booking!
- Depending on the weather and traffic conditions, the program can be adjusted.
Even more? Explore the frequently asked questions!
You can cancel your order free of charge up to 24 hours before your selected tour date (ToS: § 3).
- For a free cancellation, you must cancel at least 24 hours before your tour date.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before your tour date, you must pay the full purchase amount.
- If you do not reach the meeting point in time, the local operator is entitled to full payment.
- Any changes made by yourself on your tour date can not be accepted free of charge.
- Cancellations due bad weather based only on responsibility by local authorities.
- Cancellations due illness require a medical certificate from a local doctor.
- Cut-off times by latest 23:59 two days before your tour date (GMT+7).
For cancellations click here!
Please do not hesitate to contact us
with any questions! Via live chat, email, or by phone!