This private tour takes place every day and was specially developed for hotel guests on the holiday Island of Koh Samui in Thailand. Unfortunately, there is no availability for Cruise Ship Passengers! Click! As usual, free places are available as long as you can select your desired date!
Pick-up at your Hotel
Return to your Hotel
Marine Park Entrance Fee: Adult 300฿ / Child 150฿
What to expect
We will pick you up in an air-conditioned minibus around 8:00 a.m. at your specified accommodation, and then guide you to the boat harbor in Taling Ngam, in the south of Koh Samui. During the outward journey, no other passengers get on! Your transfer always stays private!
The first stop is on one of the best snorkeling spots at the Angthong marine national park in Thailand. The still-intact underwater world is an absolutely snorkeling paradise. Many impressive sea creatures have already been sighted here. We will enjoy the time here for approximately 1 hour.
Koh Mae Koh
Close to the deserted island of Koh Mae Koh (mother island), we will be anchored. Now you will have enough time to visit the beautiful green Emerald Lagoon. You can walk and explore the beauties of the desert island on permanently installed wooden hiking trails. It takes about 30-40 minutes to walk up and down and take these unforgettable pictures.
Koh Wua Talap
You will then spend the afternoon on the island of Koh Wua Talap, where the activities can be customized: you can either climb to the most breathtaking viewpoint in the Gulf of Thailand, snorkel in front of the island, or simply relax on the beautiful white sandy beach.
In an idyllic beach restaurant on the island of Koh Phaluai, you have the opportunity to have lunch. Please choose your favorite dish or ask in advance during the booking process for a picnic on the beach Enjoy the breathtaking view of the beauty of the marine park. Here you have enough time to dine in this fantastic atmosphere.
Ship back to Koh Samui
As soon as all participants are back and fully on board, we ship back to Koh Samui. The crossing back to Samui is beautiful, as the different island scenery will leave an unforgettable impression. After a crossing of about 60 minutes, we are safely back at the pier where we started.
We will pick you up in an air-conditioned minibus around 5:00 p.m from the boat harbor in Taling Ngam and then guide you back to the accommodation you have deposited. During the return journey, no other passengers get on! Your transfer always stays private!
Your pick-up time
You will receive a booking confirmation as well as another email, including your final pick-up time, until 18:00 the day before your selected tour date! Please check the given information and show the email to the driver waiting for you at the general car park of your accommodation! If you have booked for tomorrow after 17:30, then you will receive your pick up time until 21:00!
What to bring??!
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, towel, swimwear, camera, and sturdy shoes for the ascent to the viewpoint.
- Life jackets are on board for each participant.
- If the road to your accommodation is too steep or inaccessible, we will have to pick you up at a nearby alternative pick-up location, which you need to reach on your own. If this is the case, you will receive a Google Maps Link shortly after your booking!
- Depending on the weather and traffic conditions, the program can be adjusted.
Even more? Explore the frequently asked questions!
You can cancel your order free of charge up to 24 hours before your selected tour date (ToS: § 3).
- For a free cancellation, you must cancel at least 24 hours before your tour date.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before your tour date, you must pay the full purchase amount.
- If you do not reach the meeting point in time, the local operator is entitled to full payment.
- Any changes made by yourself on your tour date can not be accepted free of charge.
- Cancellations due bad weather based only on responsibility by local authorities.
- Cancellations due illness require a medical certificate from a local doctor.
- Cut-off times by latest 23:59 two days before your tour date (GMT+7).
For cancellations click here!
Please do not hesitate to contact us
with any questions! Via live chat, email, or by phone!