This private tour takes place every day and was specially developed for hotel guests on the holiday Island of Koh Samui in Thailand. Unfortunately, there is no availability for Cruise Ship Passengers! Click! As usual, free places are available as long as you can select your desired date!
Pick-up at your Hotel
Return to your Hotel
What to expect
We will pick you up in an air-conditioned Vehicle between 9:00 a.m. and 9:45 a.m. at your specified accommodation, and then guide you to the first stop of the trip, in the east of Koh Samui. Step by step, all other participants are collected for this day trip until the entire travel group is completely together.
Wat Plai Laem
The Wat Plai Laem is the largest Buddhist temple complex in Samui and shows Guanyin, the goddess of mercy and compassion. Here you will get an insight into Chinese-Thai beliefs as artistic Buddhist themes and architecture. The temple and the art techniques used to create it are centuries old and based on old beliefs.
Lad Koh is one of the largest viewpoints on Koh Samui and is located between Chaweng and Lamai. From here you have an unforgettable view over the beach of Chaweng and the Gulf of Thailand. Many locals bring offerings to the nearby memorial in the early morning.
Hin Ta & Hin Yai
From here we will drive to the famous grandfather and grandmother rocks in the south of Samui's island. It represents a bizarre rock formation that is reminiscent of the male and female sex. You will get more information on the prehistory of its origins on-site from our multilingual, trained tour guides.
The Guan Yu Shrine, on the main road in the south of Koh Samui between Lamai and Hua Thanon, is a 16-meter bronze war statue that was built by a Chinese islander to celebrate Chinese heritage in 2016. It is a really impressive temple complex, with small souvenir stands and restaurants in the entrance area.
A special insight into Thai culture is the mummified monk Luong Pordaeng. He died in 1973 in a meditative sitting position. The body of the deceased, who has died for over 30 years, shows hardly any signs of decay and is on display in a glass display case in the temple Wat Khunaram in the south of the island.
Na Muang Waterfall 1
The Na Muang Waterfall 1 is one of the most popular waterfalls on Koh Samui. Due to its large natural swimming pool and high water level all year round, many visitors and locals come to see the natural spectacle. In contrast to many other waterfalls on Koh Samui, the access here is very pleasant.
Baby Buddha Jaidee
This temple area is definitely the one with the best view of Koh Samui! The Khao Chedi (Baby Buddha Jaidee) is located at the end of Bang Kao beach in the south of Koh Samui Island. Located on a hill it offers a beautiful view all over Bang Kao Bay and the stunning neighboring islands of Koh Tan and Koh Madsum.
Around 2:30 p.m. we will guide you back to the accommodation you have deposited. Step by step, all other participants of the day trip will be dropped off until the entire tour group has completely reached their accommodations.
Your pick-up time
You will receive a booking confirmation as well as another email, including your final pick-up time, until 18:00 the day before your selected tour date! Please check the given information and show the email to the driver waiting for you at the general car park of your accommodation! If you have booked for tomorrow after 17:30, then you will receive your pick up time until 21:00!
- Wear lightweight clothing for comfort and ensure that your shoulders, and knees are covered during the temple visit. Be respectful.
- For a valid accident insurance we require the passport number, full name and gender of all participants within the field "Insurance" during booking! *Missing data may result in cancellation!
- If the road to your accommodation is too steep or inaccessible, we will have to pick you up at a nearby alternative pick-up location, which you need to reach on your own. If this is the case, you will receive a Google Maps Link shortly after your booking!
- Depending on the weather and traffic conditions, the program can be adjusted.
Even more? Explore the frequently asked questions!
You can cancel your order free of charge up to 24 hours before your selected tour date (ToS: § 3).
- For a free cancellation, you must cancel at least 24 hours before your tour date.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before your tour date, you must pay the full purchase amount.
- If you do not reach the meeting point in time, the local operator is entitled to full payment.
- Any changes made by yourself on your tour date can not be accepted free of charge.
- Cancellations due bad weather based only on responsibility by local authorities.
- Cancellations due illness require a medical certificate from a local doctor.
- Cut-off times by latest 23:59 two days before your tour date (GMT+7).
For cancellations click here!
Please do not hesitate to contact us
with any questions! Via live chat, email, or by phone!