This tour takes place twice every day and was specially developed for hotel guests on the holiday Island of Koh Samui in Thailand. Unfortunately, there is no availability for Cruise Ship Passengers! Click! As usual, free places are available as long as you can select your desired date!
Pick-up at your Hotel
Return to your Hotel
Koh Mudsum Entrance Fee: 50฿
What to expect
We will pick you up in an air-conditioned minibus for the morning program at around 08:30 am or afternoon program around 1:00 pm at your specified accommodation, and then guide you to the boat harbor at Bang Khao, in the south of Koh Samui. Step by step, all other participants are collected for this day trip until the entire travel group is completely together.
We will start from the small fishing village and we will anchor in front of the neighboring island, Koh Tan. The underwater world is very special here because of the still intact coral reef. You will get the snorkeling equipment free of charge to explore the diverse species of sea creatures on calm seas with a clear view.
After a short crossing from Koh Tan, we reach the nearby neighboring island. Welcome to the beautiful island of Koh Mudsum. Here the world stands still because there is still no civilization, running water, or electricity. Amazingly, there are a few woolly pigs here on the white sand beach like in the Bahamas. Enough time to go kayaking, swimming, or relaxing on the beach.
Now it's time to eat something and fortify yourself for the adventure day. A deliciously prepared traditional Thai lunch is already waiting for you. Right on the white sandy beach with an unforgettable view of the sea, you have enough time to eat and watch the free-roaming pigs. A truly unique experience that will be positively remembered.
Ship back to Koh Samui
As soon as all participants are back and fully on board, we ship back to Koh Samui around 2:15 pm or 6:30 pm. The crossing back to Samui is beautiful, as the different island scenery will leave an unforgettable impression. Sea creatures have often been spotted here. After a crossing of about 15 minutes, we are safely back at the pier where we started.
Around 2:30 pm or 6:45 pm we will pick you up in an air-conditioned minibus from the boat harbor in Bang Khao, and then guide you back to the accommodation you have deposited. Step by step, all other participants of the day trip will be dropped off until the entire tour group has completely reached their accommodations.
Your pick-up time
You will receive a booking confirmation as well as another email, including your final pick-up time, until 18:00 the day before your selected tour date! Please check the given information and show the email to the driver waiting for you at the general car park of your accommodation! If you have booked for tomorrow after 17:30, then you will receive your pick up time until 21:00!
- On the island of Koh Mudsum there is a small beach restaurant that offers food and alcoholic drinks.
- Life jackets are onboard for each participant.
- If the road to your accommodation is too steep or inaccessible, we will have to pick you up at a nearby alternative pick-up location, which you need to reach on your own. If this is the case, you will receive a Google Maps Link shortly after your booking!
- Depending on the weather and traffic conditions, the program can be adjusted.
Even more? Explore the frequently asked questions!
You can cancel your order free of charge up to 24 hours before your selected tour date (ToS: § 3).
- For a free cancellation, you must cancel at least 24 hours before your tour date.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before your tour date, you must pay the full purchase amount.
- If you do not reach the meeting point in time, the local operator is entitled to full payment.
- Any changes made by yourself on your tour date can not be accepted free of charge.
- Cancellations due bad weather based only on responsibility by local authorities.
- Cancellations due illness require a medical certificate from a local doctor.
- Cut-off times by latest 23:59 two days before your tour date (GMT+7).
For cancellations click here!
Please do not hesitate to contact us
with any questions! Via live chat, email, or by phone!