This tour takes place every day and was specially developed for hotel guests on the Island of Koh Samui & Koh Phangan in Thailand. Unfortunately, there is no availability for Cruise Ship Passengers! Click! As usual, free places are available as long as you can select your desired date!
Pick-up at your Hotel
Return to your Hotel
Marine Park Entrance Fee: Adult 300฿ / Child 150฿
Insurance for pregnant women
What to expect
Depending on your location, we will pick you up in an air-conditioned minibus and then guide you to the pier of departure, in the north of Koh Samui. Step by step, all other participants are collected during the transfer.
Breakfast is served on board the ship during the crossing to the Angthong Marine Park. The ship leaves around 9:00 a.m. and arrives at the snorkeling activity spot at Koh Wao after an interesting 60-minute boat trip under normal sea conditions. Here you have time enough to explore the unique underwater world for 45 minutes or enjoy the view over the Gulf of Thailand.
Koh Mae Koh
Close to the deserted island of Koh Mae Koh (mother island), we will be anchored. From here you will be transported to the picturesque bay with a small dinghy. Here you have enough time to visit the beautiful green Emerald Lagoon. You can walk and explore the beauties of the desert island on permanently installed wooden hiking trails.
While the generous lunch buffet with delicious local specialties is served for you on the neighbor island Koh Sam Sao, you can enjoy the breathtaking view of the beauty of the marine park with its 42 island groups and the azure sea in different colors. Now you will have enough time to dine in this fantastic atmosphere and after you will have time to explore the amazing surroundings by kayak.
Koh Wua Talap
You will then spend the afternoon on the island of Koh Wua Talap, where the activities can be customized: you can either climb to the most breathtaking viewpoint in the Gulf of Thailand, explore a fascinating stalactite cave, snorkel in front of the island or simply relax on the beautiful white sandy beach. We will stay here for approximately 90 minutes.
Back to Samui
Around 4:00 p.m. we will start to return the way back to the starting point on Koh Samui. If the sea is calm, we should arrive there around 5:00 p.m. Lean back and let the impressions sink in when you see the rugged, rocky landscape and the water shimmering in different shades of blue.
We will pick you up in an air-conditioned minibus from the pier of arrival and then guide you back to the accommodation you have deposited. Step by step, all other participants will be dropped off during the return transfer.
Your pick-up time
You will receive a booking confirmation as well as another email, including your final pick-up time, until 18:00 the day before your selected tour date! Please check the given information and show the email to the driver waiting for you at the general car park of your accommodation! If you have booked for tomorrow after 17:30, then you will receive your pick up time until 21:00!
What to bring??!
- We recommend to bring your own towel, sturdy shoes for the ascent to the viewpoint on Koh Wua Talap.
- If the road to your accommodation is too steep or inaccessible, we will have to pick you up at a nearby alternative pick-up location, which you need to reach on your own. If this is the case, you will receive a Google Maps Link shortly after your booking!
- Depending on the weather and traffic conditions, the program can be adjusted.
- *Pick-ups from Koh Phangan, from the area of Thong Nai Pan, require an extra charge of 300฿ per person.
Even more? Explore the frequently asked questions!
You can cancel your order free of charge up to 24 hours before your selected tour date (ToS: § 3).
- For a free cancellation, you must cancel at least 24 hours before your tour date.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before your tour date, you must pay the full purchase amount.
- If you do not reach the meeting point in time, the local operator is entitled to full payment.
- Any changes made by yourself on your tour date can not be accepted free of charge.
- Cancellations due bad weather based only on responsibility by local authorities.
- Cancellations due illness require a medical certificate from a local doctor.
- Cut-off times by latest 23:59 two days before your tour date (GMT+7).
For cancellations click here!
Please do not hesitate to contact us
with any questions! Via live chat, email, or by phone!