This activity takes place twice every day and was specially developed for hotel guests on the holiday Island of Koh Samui in Thailand. Unfortunately, there is no availability for Cruise Ship Passengers! Click! As usual, free places are available as long as you can select your desired date!
Pick-up at your Hotel
Return to your Hotel
What to expect
We will pick you up with an air-conditioned minibus for the morning program between 7:20 a.m. and 8:20 a.m. or in the afternoon between 1:00 p.m. and 1:50 p.m. at your specified accommodation, and then guide you in the east of Koh Samui. Step by step, all other participants are collected for this activity until the entire travel group is completely together.
Welcome and Introduction
When you arrive at the elephant shelter, there you will be warmly welcomed and you will be introduced to the elephant protection project. The elephants here can have a pleasant everyday life. As you will experience for yourself, the muhats and employees of the elephant shelter treat the magnificent pachyderms very lovingly and sensitively.
Preparation of the meal
Next, we prepare a very healthy and nutritious meal for the elephants together. You will then have enough time to feed and stroke the animals yourself. It is a unique and unforgettable experience to come so close to an elephant and feed its cold, rough, powerful trunk.
Watch the elephants
As soon as the pachyderms have enjoyed their meal, you can also take the time to watch the elephants while they are strolling through the extensive grounds. The elephants need a rest break, which the trained staff pays very careful attention to. If you have any questions, the employees are always at your disposal.
Pool and mud bath
After the elephants have rested, they often have fun playing and taking a pleasant dip. An artificially created pool and a mud area are available for this purpose. The unique creatures love to roll around in the mud and splash each other wet. An unforgettable sight is guaranteed.
To satisfy your hunger, you will be served a delicious vegetarian meal in a cozy little restaurant on the premises. This peaceful and quiet place is a great option to see Koh Samui from another side to avoid mass tourism and unnecessary animal shows altogether.
We will pick you up around 12:00 p.m. or 5:00 p.m. with an air-conditioned minibus in the east, and then guide you back to the accommodation you have deposited. Step by step, all other participants of the activity will be dropped off until the entire tour group has completely reached their accommodations.
Your pick-up time
You will receive a booking confirmation as well as another email, including your final pick-up time, until 18:00 the day before your selected tour date! Please check the given information and show the email to the driver waiting for you at the general car park of your accommodation! If you have booked for tomorrow after 17:30, then you will receive your pick up time until 21:00!
- For insurance reasons, you must fill out a short questionnaire that contains your personal data, including your passport number.
- We recommend bringing a reliable mosquito spray.
- If the road to your accommodation is too steep or inaccessible, we will have to pick you up at a nearby alternative pick-up location, which you need to reach on your own. If this is the case, you will receive a Google Maps Link shortly after your booking!
- Depending on the weather and traffic conditions, the program can be adjusted.
Even more? Explore the frequently asked questions!
You can cancel your order free of charge up to 24 hours before your selected tour date (ToS: § 3).
- For a free cancellation, you must cancel at least 24 hours before your tour date.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before your tour date, you must pay the full purchase amount.
- If you do not reach the meeting point in time, the local operator is entitled to full payment.
- Any changes made by yourself on your tour date can not be accepted free of charge.
- Cancellations due bad weather based only on responsibility by local authorities.
- Cancellations due illness require a medical certificate from a local doctor.
- Cut-off times by latest 23:59 two days before your tour date (GMT+7).
For cancellations click here!
Please do not hesitate to contact us
with any questions! Via live chat, email, or by phone!