This activity takes place every day and was specially developed for hotel guests on the holiday Island of Koh Samui in Thailand. Unfortunately, there is no availability for Cruise Ship Passengers! Click! As usual, free places are available as long as you can select your desired date!
Pick-up at your Hotel
Food for elephants
Return to your Hotel
What to expect
We will pick you up between 8:30 - 9:00 am in an air-conditioned minibus or in a vehicle from the category "SUV" (depending on your location) at your accommodation and then guide you to the elephant home animal shelter in the south of Koh Samui. Step by step, all other participants are collected for this activity until the entire travel group is completely together.
The elephants at the animal shelter can have a pleasant everyday life. As you will experience for yourself, the muhats and employees of the elephant shelter treat the magnificent pachyderms very lovingly and sensitively. The project and the process will be explained to you to get ready for the feeding part.
Preparation of the meal
Next, we prepare a very healthy and nutritious meal for the elephants together. You will then have enough time to feed and stroke the animals yourself. It is a unique and unforgettable experience to come so close to an elephant and feed its cold, rough, powerful trunk.
Watch the elephants
As soon as the pachyderms have enjoyed their meal, you can say goodbye to the elephants and take a photo or two. A special day that you and the elephants will surely remember for a long time.
We will pick you up around 11:30am in an air-conditioned minibus at the elephant shelter and then take you back to your accommodation. Step by step, all other participants of the activity will be dropped off until the entire tour group has completely reached their accommodations.
Your pick-up time
You will receive a booking confirmation as well as another email, including your final pick-up time, until 18:00 the day before your selected tour date! Please check the given information and show the email to the driver waiting for you at the general car park of your accommodation! If you have booked for tomorrow after 17:30, then you will receive your pick up time until 21:00!
- For insurance reasons, you must fill out a short questionnaire that contains your personal data, including your passport number.
- We recommend bringing a reliable mosquito spray, sunscreen, comfortable shoes, towel and a camera.
- If the road to your accommodation is too steep or inaccessible, we will have to pick you up at a nearby alternative pick-up location, which you need to reach on your own. If this is the case, you will receive a Google Maps Link shortly after your booking!
- Depending on the weather and traffic conditions, the program can be adjusted.
Even more? Explore the frequently asked questions!
You can cancel your order free of charge up to 24 hours before your selected tour date (ToS: § 3).
- For a free cancellation, you must cancel at least 24 hours before your tour date.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before your tour date, you must pay the full purchase amount.
- If you do not reach the meeting point in time, the local operator is entitled to full payment.
- Any changes made by yourself on your tour date can not be accepted free of charge.
- Cancellations due bad weather based only on responsibility by local authorities.
- Cancellations due illness require a medical certificate from a local doctor.
- Cut-off times by latest 23:59 two days before your tour date (GMT+7).
For cancellations click here!
Please do not hesitate to contact us
with any questions! Via live chat, email, or by phone!