This product is currently being updated and is not available for ordering. Unfortunately, all bookings have to be canceled.
Pick-up at your Hotel
Return to your Hotel
What to expect
We will pick you up in an air-conditioned minibus at your specified accommodation, and then guide you to the boat harbor at Bangrak, in the east of Koh Samui. Step by step, all other participants are collected for this day trip until the entire travel group is completely together.
Koh Mae Koh
After a short cruise from Koh Samui, we reach the nearby neighboring island. Welcome to the beautiful island of Koh Mae. Here the world is still in order and you can visit the famous Blue Lagoon from the film "The Beach" or relax on one of the white sandy beaches and enjoy the indescribable atmosphere.
From here we will continue to one of the best snorkeling spots. You will receive the snorkeling equipment free of charge to explore the eventful underwater world yourself in a calm sea with a clear view. The crew will be happy to help you. Different sea creatures, such as soft corals, can be seen here often and in large numbers.
As soon as all participants are back and fully on board, we continue to go to Koh Phangan. Once there, we fortify ourselves with a delicious traditional lunch in a small restaurant, directly on the white sandy beach, with an unforgettable view of the Gulf of Thailand. There is guaranteed to be something for every taste.
Nai Pan Noi
After everybody is completely saturated and satisfied, we will continue cruising to the most beautiful sandy beach in Koh Phangan. There you have the choice of relaxing on the beach, swimming or simply enjoying the unforgettable view of the Gulf of Thailand. The bay is picturesque and is rarely visited.
We will pick you up in an air-conditioned minibus from the boat harbor in Bangrak, and then guide you back to your specified accommodation. Step by step, all other participants of the day trip will be dropped off until the entire tour group has completely reached their accommodations.
Your pick-up time
You will receive a booking confirmation as well as another email, including your final pick-up time, until 18:00 the day before your selected tour date! Please check the given information and show the email to the driver waiting for you at the general car park of your accommodation! If you have booked for tomorrow after 17:30, then you will receive your pick up time until 21:00!
What to bring??!
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, towel, swimwear, and a camera.
- Life jackets are on board for each participant.
- If the road to your accommodation is too steep or inaccessible, we will have to pick you up at a nearby alternative pick-up location, which you need to reach on your own. If this is the case, you will receive a Google Maps Link shortly after your booking!
- Depending on the weather and traffic conditions, the program can be adjusted.
Even more? Explore the frequently asked questions!
You can cancel your order free of charge up to 24 hours before your selected tour date (ToS: § 3).
- For a free cancellation, you must cancel at least 24 hours before your tour date.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before your tour date, you must pay the full purchase amount.
- If you do not reach the meeting point in time, the local operator is entitled to full payment.
- Any changes made by yourself on your tour date can not be accepted free of charge.
- Cancellations due bad weather based only on responsibility by local authorities.
- Cancellations due illness require a medical certificate from a local doctor.
- Cut-off times by latest 23:59 two days before your tour date (GMT+7).
For cancellations click here!
Please do not hesitate to contact us
with any questions! Via live chat, email, or by phone!