This tour takes place every Thursday and was specially developed for hotel guests on the holiday Island of Koh Samui in Thailand. Unfortunately, there is no availability for Cruise Ship Passengers! Click! As usual, free places are available as long as you can select your desired date!
Pick-up at your Hotel
Return to your Hotel
What to expect
We will pick you up in an air-conditioned minibus between 10:00 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. at your specified accommodation, and then guide you to the boat deposit at Bangrak, in the east of Koh Samui. Step by step, all other participants are collected for this day trip until the entire travel group is completely together.
When you arrive at the pier, you are allowed to enter the boat, where a welcome drink has already been prepared for you. After a friendly greeting of the crew, everything else will be prepared for you and the day trip. The wooden sailing ship is spacious and luxurious so that everyone can find a suitable place under the shady deck or on the sunny bow.
With the sails set, the captain will sail with a direct course to the famous Had Yuan Bay for snorkeling, swimming, and quality time on the beach. During the cruise, the attentive crew will serve fresh fruits, coffee, and tea to round off the overall atmosphere.
Now it s time that the crew will prepare a diversified buffet with a wide selection of delicious local Thai dishes while you enjoy the view of the azure sea and the nearby neighboring islands. Fresh fruit from tasty seasonal fruits and sweet desserts are served for dessert. We wish you a good appetite.
Next, we anchor at Than Sadet Bay. Here you have time and the opportunity to swim in the warm sea. Next, we visit a hidden waterfall and give you enough time to relax on the clean beach. In order not to miss the sunset on the deck, we will sail back to Koh Samui around 5:30 pm.
We will pick you up around 7:00 p.m. in an air-conditioned minibus from the boat dock in Bangrak, and then guide you back to the accommodation you have deposited. Step by step, all other participants of the day trip will be dropped off until the entire tour group has completely reached their accommodations.
Your pick-up time
You will receive a booking confirmation as well as another email, including your final pick-up time, until 18:00 the day before your selected tour date! Please check the given information and show the email to the driver waiting for you at the general car park of your accommodation! If you have booked for tomorrow after 17:30, then you will receive your pick up time until 21:00!
What to bring??!
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, towel, swimwear, a hat, and a camera.
- If the road to your accommodation is too steep or inaccessible, we will have to pick you up at a nearby alternative pick-up location, which you need to reach on your own. If this is the case, you will receive a Google Maps Link shortly after your booking!
Depending on the weather and traffic conditions, the program can be adjusted.
Even more? Explore the frequently asked questions!
You can cancel your order free of charge up to 24 hours before your selected tour date (ToS: § 3).
- For a free cancellation, you must cancel at least 24 hours before your tour date.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before your tour date, you must pay the full purchase amount.
- If you do not reach the meeting point in time, the local operator is entitled to full payment.
- Any changes made by yourself on your tour date can not be accepted free of charge.
- Cancellations due bad weather based only on responsibility by local authorities.
- Cancellations due illness require a medical certificate from a local doctor.
- Cut-off times by latest 23:59 two days before your tour date (GMT+7).
For cancellations click here!
Please do not hesitate to contact us
with any questions! Via live chat, email, or by phone!