This tour takes place every Mo & Fr and was specially developed for hotel guests on the holiday Island of Koh Samui in Thailand. Unfortunately, there is no availability for Cruise Ship Passengers! (Cruise Ships!) As usual, there are always free places available as long as you can still select your desired date! In very rare cases, orders may timely overlap and be canceled or refunded promptly after your booking.
Allianz Health Insurance
Pick up at your Hotel
Return to your Hotel
What to expect
We will pick you up in an air-conditioned minibus between 7:45 a.m. and 8:30 a.m. at your specified accommodation, and then guide you to the boat harbor at Thong Krut, in the south of Koh Samui. Step by step, all other participants are collected for this day trip until the entire travel group is completely together.
We start the adventurous crossing to the uninhabited southern neighboring islands, from the idyllic little fishing village Thong Krut on Koh Samui. In a small, manageable group, we drive in about 30 minutes to the nearby paradisiacal island groups Koh Mudsum and Koh Tan, which are far from mass tourism.
The 2nd stop on our day trip is on the beautiful island of Koh Mudsum. A quaint little island, with white sandy beaches without civilization, electricity and running water. There is a small restaurant here and the highlight is woolen pigs like in the Bahamas, which make themselves comfortable on the beach.
From Koh Mudsum, the same boat continues to go snorkeling in front of the nearby island of Koh Tan. Here you can get the snorkeling equipment free of charge to explore the eventful underwater world yourself in a calm sea with a clear view. If you are lucky, you may also see very rare sea creatures.
After everyone is back on board, we drop anchor in front of Koh Tan to explore the deserted island. Here you have the opportunity to walk on paved paths through one of Thailand's unique mangrove forests or relax on the beautiful beach. Interesting information about plants and animals can be found on the signposts and information boards.
In the meantime during our stay, a delicious traditional lunch is freshly prepared for all participants at a small restaurant, directly on the white sandy beach, with an unforgettable view of the Gulf of Thailand. There is guaranteed to be something for every taste and you don't have to worry that it might be too spicy.
Ship back to Koh Samui
Finally, you still have enough time and the opportunity on the deserted island of Koh Tan to linger, swim, relax on the deserted white palm beach or take an unforgettable photo on one of the swings. Then it goes back on the boat and with a course back to the island of Koh Samui.
We will pick you up around 2:30 p.m. in an air-conditioned minibus from the boat harbor in Thong Krut, and then guide you back to the accommodation you have deposited. Step by step, all other participants of the day trip will be dropped off until the entire tour group has completely reached their accommodations.
You will receive a booking confirmation per Email as well as another message with the Tour-Ticket attached. Please check the given information and show your Tour-Ticket to the driver who is waiting for you in front of your accommodation (Conveniently via Smartphone!). You will receive your Email with the Tour-Ticket attached from 72 hours before the start of your excursion, by latest 6:00 p.m. the evening before!
- This excursion takes place in small groups of up to 10-12 people.
- For the boat trip we recommend bringing a simple rain jacket with you, as you could possibly get wet depending on the waves (you can get rain jackets for a very low price in every 7/11 or Family Mart).
- On the island of Koh Madsum there is a small beach restaurant that offers food and alcoholic drinks. You can also rent sun loungers here for 100THB.
- In order to have a valid Allianz accident insurance, we need the names and birthdays of all participants from you. You can enter this into the field provided during the booking process.
- Life jackets are on board for each participant.
- Children under the age of 5 can participate for free.
- Depending on the weather and traffic conditions, the program can be adjusted.
Even more? Explore the frequently asked questions!
You can cancel your booking up to 3 days (72 hours) before the order date. You will receive a refund, with the exception of the normal transaction or processing fees (terms and conditions: § 3). In the event of illness or injury, of course, we will refund the full amount. If necessary, please contact the employees of our Help & Support department by e-mail under the subject "Cancellation". We will help you!
- This excursion requires a minimum number of participants. If this is not reached by the morning of the day before the excursion at the latest and your booking is regrettably and unavoidably canceled, we will of course immediately refund you the full purchase amount!
Please do not hesitate to contact us
with any questions! Via live chat, email, or by phone!