This tour takes place every Mon & Sat and was specially developed for hotel guests on the holiday Island of Koh Samui in Thailand. Unfortunately, there is no availability for Cruise Ship Passengers! (Cruise Ships!) As usual, there are always free places available as long as you can still select your desired date! In very rare cases, orders may timely overlap and be canceled or refunded promptly after your booking.
Receive your Ticket
Travel Accident Insurance
Pick up at your Hotel
Return to your Hotel
What to expect
We will pick you up in an air-conditioned minibus between 7:45 a.m. and 8:30 a.m. at your specified accommodation, and then guide you to the boat harbor at Thong Krut, in the south of Koh Samui. Step by step, all other participants are collected for this day trip until the entire travel group is completely together.
We start the adventurous crossing to the uninhabited southern neighboring islands, from the idyllic little fishing village Thong Krut on Koh Samui. In a small, manageable group, we drive in about 30 minutes to the nearby paradisiacal island groups Koh Mudsum and Koh Tan, which are far from mass tourism.
The 2nd stop on our day trip is on the beautiful island of Koh Mudsum. A quaint little island, with white sandy beaches without civilization, electricity and running water. There is a small restaurant here and the highlight is woolen pigs like in the Bahamas, which make themselves comfortable on the beach.
From Koh Mudsum, the same boat continues to go snorkeling in front of the nearby island of Koh Tan. Here you can get the snorkeling equipment free of charge to explore the eventful underwater world yourself in a calm sea with a clear view. If you are lucky, you may also see very rare sea creatures.
After everyone is back on board, we drop anchor in front of Koh Tan to explore the deserted island. Here you have the opportunity to walk on paved paths through one of Thailand's unique mangrove forests or relax on the beautiful beach. Interesting information about plants and animals can be found on the signposts and information boards.
In the meantime during our stay, a delicious traditional lunch is freshly prepared for all participants at a small restaurant, directly on the white sandy beach, with an unforgettable view of the Gulf of Thailand. There is guaranteed to be something for every taste and you don't have to worry that it might be too spicy.
Ship back to Koh Samui
Finally, you still have enough time and the opportunity on the deserted island of Koh Tan to linger, swim, relax on the deserted white palm beach or take an unforgettable photo on one of the swings. Then it goes back on the boat and with a course back to the island of Koh Samui.
We will pick you up around 2:30 p.m. in an air-conditioned minibus from the boat harbor in Thong Krut, and then guide you back to the accommodation you have deposited. Step by step, all other participants of the day trip will be dropped off until the entire tour group has completely reached their accommodations.
Your pick-up time
You will receive a booking confirmation as well as another email, including your final pick-up time, until 18:00 the day before your selected tour date! Please check the given information and show the email to the driver waiting for you at the general car park of your hotel or accommodation! If you have booked for tomorrow after 17:30, then you will receive your pick up time until 21:00!
- This excursion takes place in small groups of up to 10-12 people.
- For the boat trip we recommend bringing a simple rain jacket with you, as you could possibly get wet depending on the waves (you can get rain jackets for a very low price in every 7/11 or Family Mart).
- On the island of Koh Madsum there is a small beach restaurant that offers food and alcoholic drinks.
- Life jackets are on board for each participant.
- Children under the age of 5 can participate for free.
- Depending on the weather and traffic conditions, the program can be adjusted.
Even more? Explore the frequently asked questions!
You can cancel your order free of charge up to 24 hours before your selected tour date (ToS: § 3).
- For a free cancellation, you must cancel at least 24 hours before your tour date.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before your tour date, you must pay the full purchase amount.
- If you do not reach the meeting point in time, the local operator is entitled to full payment.
- Any changes made by yourself on your tour date can not be accepted free of charge.
- Cut-off times are based on Thai local time (GMT+7).
Cancellations please only via: Help & Contact!
- This excursion requires a minimum number of participants. If this number is not reached by the morning of the day before the excursion, unfortunately, your booking will be cancelled.
Please do not hesitate to contact us
with any questions! Via live chat, email, or by phone!