This shore excursion takes place every day and was specially developed or adjusted for cruise passengers. Including all cruise ships that visit Koh Samui as part of their round trip! As usual, free places are available as long as you can select your desired date!
Pick up at the Pier
Return to the Pier
Entrance Fee Koh Mudsum: 50 THB
What to expect
We will pick you up in an air-conditioned minibus at the port and then guide you to the first stop of the trip, in the south of Koh Samui. The local organizer will be waiting for you to arrive, between 09:00 & 09:20, at the meeting point in the port of Nathon! (Meeting Point!) Due to program logistics, you must be at the meeting point on time!
We will start around 9.30 am from the small fishing village, and head to the neighboring island of Koh Tan. Because of the still intact coral reef, the underwater world is very special here. You will get the snorkeling equipment free of charge to explore the diverse species of sea creatures in calm seas with a clear view.
After a short crossing from Koh Tan, we reach the nearby neighboring island. Welcome to the beautiful island of Koh Mudsum. Here the world stands still, because there is still no civilization, running water or electricity. Amazingly, there are a few woolly pigs here on the white sand beach, like in the Bahamas. Enough time to go kayaking (depending on sea conditions already at Koh Tan), swimming, or relaxing on the beach.
You will enjoy a delicious Thai lunch in a popular local restaurant on the beach with a beautiful view of the ocean. There is guaranteed something for everyone, and you don't have to worry that the dish may be too spicy for you. The selection is huge and the healthy ingredients and spices are simply delicious.
Ship back to Koh Samui
As soon as all participants are back and fully on board, we ship back to Koh Samui around 1:45 pm. The crossing back to Samui is beautiful, as the different island scenery will leave an unforgettable impression. Sea creatures have often been spotted here. After a crossing of about 15 minutes, we are safely back at the pier where we started.
You reach the port of Nathon around 2:00 pm in an air-conditioned minibus. Since this is an excursion by our partner, our usual back-to-ship guarantee is void. Of course, our partner always has top priority to bring you back to your ship on time! Don't worry!
Your meeting point
You will receive a booking confirmation per email, which will also serve as your tour ticket! Please check the given information and show the email to the staff waiting for your arrival, between 09:00 & 09:20, at the meeting point of the Port of Nathon! (Meeting Point!) Due to the program logistics, you must be at the meeting point on time!
What to bring??!
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimwear, towel, and a camera.
- On the island of Koh Mudsum there is a small beach restaurant that offers food and alcoholic drinks.
- Life jackets are on board for each participant.
- Depending on the weather and traffic conditions, the program can be adjusted.
Due to logistical reasons, cash payment is not available for cruise passengers. Please select the "Cruise Passengers" option during your order to pay the purchase amount by bank transfer.
Even more? Explore the frequently asked questions!
You can cancel your order free of charge up to 24 hours before your selected tour date (ToS: § 3).
- For a free cancellation, you must cancel at least 24 hours before your tour date.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before your tour date, you must pay the full purchase amount.
- If you do not reach the meeting point in time, the local operator is entitled to full payment.
- Any changes made by yourself on your tour date can not be accepted free of charge.
- Cancellations due bad weather based only on responsibility by local authorities.
- Cancellations due illness require a medical certificate from a local doctor.
- Cut-off times by latest 23:59 two days before your tour date (GMT+7).
For cancellations click here!
Please do not hesitate to contact us
with any questions! Via live chat, email, or by phone!