This private shore excursion takes place every day and was specially developed or adjusted for cruise passengers. Including all cruise ships that visit Koh Samui as part of their round trip! As usual, free places are available as long as you can select your desired date!
Pick up at the Pier
Lunch (for an additional charge in the restaurant)
Return to the Pier
Marine Park Entrance Fee: 300฿ / Child 150฿
What to expect
We will pick you up at the port and then guide you to the start of the program right at the boat berth. The local organizer will be waiting for you to arrive, between 09:00 & 09:45, at the meeting point in the port of Nathon! (Meeting Point!) Due to program logistics, you must be at the meeting point on time!
The speedboat departs around 09:45 and arrives at Koh Wao after an interesting 60 minute boat ride in normal sea conditions for snorkeling activity. The still intact underwater world is an absolute snorkeling paradise. Many impressive sea creatures have already been spotted here.
Koh Mae Koh
Close to the deserted island of Koh Mae Koh (mother island), we will be anchored. From here you will be transported to the picturesque bay with a small dinghy. Here you have enough time to visit the beautiful green Emerald Lagoon. You can walk and explore the beauties of the desert island on permanently installed wooden hiking trails.
While the generous lunch buffet with delicious local specialties is served for you on the neighbor island Koh Phaluai you can enjoy the breathtaking view of the beauty of the marine park with its 42 island groups and the azure sea in different colors. Now you will have enough time to dine in this fantastic atmosphere.
Koh Wua Talap
You will then spend the afternoon on the island of Koh Wua Talap, where the activities can be customized: you can either climb to the most breathtaking viewpoint in the Gulf of Thailand, snorkel in front of the island or simply relax on the beautiful white sandy beach.
Back to Samui
Around 3:00 p.m. we will start to return the way back to the starting point on Koh Samui. If the sea is calm, we should arrive there around 4:00 p.m. Lean back and let the impressions sink in when you see the rugged, rocky landscape and the water shimmering in different shades of blue.
If the weather is good, you will reach the harbor of Nathon on your excursion boat at around 4:00 p.m. Since this is an excursion from our partner, our usual back-to-ship guarantee does not apply. Of course, our partner's top priority is always to get you back to your ship on time!
Your meeting point
You will receive a booking confirmation per email, which will also serve as your tour ticket! Please check the given information and show the email to the staff waiting for your arrival, between 09:00 & 09:45, at the meeting point of the Port of Nathon! (Meeting Point!) Due to the program logistics, you must be at the meeting point on time!
What to bring??!
- We recommend bringing comfortable shoes, swimwear, towel, and a camera.
- For lunch at Koh Phaluai Restaurant, you can choose your favorite dish from the menu and pay directly at the restaurant.
- Depending on the weather and traffic conditions, the program can be adjusted.
Due to logistical reasons, cash payment is not available for cruise passengers. Please select the "Cruise Passengers" option during your order to pay the purchase amount by bank transfer.
Even more? Explore the frequently asked questions!
You can cancel your order free of charge up to 24 hours before your selected tour date (ToS: § 3).
- For a free cancellation, you must cancel at least 24 hours before your tour date.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before your tour date, you must pay the full purchase amount.
- If you do not reach the meeting point in time, the local operator is entitled to full payment.
- Any changes made by yourself on your tour date can not be accepted free of charge.
- Cancellations due bad weather based only on responsibility by local authorities.
- Cancellations due illness require a medical certificate from a local doctor.
- Cut-off times by latest 23:59 two days before your tour date (GMT+7).
For cancellations click here!
Please do not hesitate to contact us
with any questions! Via live chat, email, or by phone!