This shore excursion takes place every day and was specially developed or adjusted for cruise passengers. Including all cruise ships that visit Koh Samui as part of their round trip! As usual, free places are available as long as you can select your desired date!
Pick up at the Pier
Return to the Pier
What to expect
We will pick you up in a vehicle from the category "SUV" at the port and then guide you to the first stop of the trip, in the north of Koh Samui. The local organizer will be waiting for you to arrive, between 09:30 & 09:45, at the meeting point in the port of Nathon! (Meeting Point!) Due to program logistics, you must be at the meeting point on time!
Complete 3h route
In our small group with a safety distance, we will start the trip to drive the beauties of the Samui archipelago with the powerful Jet Skis. We have different spots and sightseeing to see today. If wind and weather play along, you have the choice to head for the legendary full moon party island of Koh Phangan or optionally to the uninhabited neighboring islands of Koh Mudsum and Koh Taen.
You reach the port of Nathon in a vehicle from the category "SUV" at around 2:00 p.m. Since this is an excursion by our partner, our usual back-to-ship guarantee is void. Of course, our partner always has top priority to bring you back to your ship on time! Don't worry!
Your meeting point
You will receive a booking confirmation per email, which will also serve as your tour ticket! Please check the given information and show the email to the staff waiting for your arrival, between 09:30 & 09:45, at the meeting point of the Port of Nathon! (Meeting Point!) Due to the program logistics, you must be at the meeting point on time!
What to bring??!
- We recommend bringing your swimwear, towel, and sun creme.
- Depending on the weather and traffic conditions, the program can be adjusted.
- Due to logistical reasons, cash payment is not available for cruise passengers. Please select the "Cruise Passengers" option during your order to pay the purchase amount by bank transfer.
Even more? Explore the frequently asked questions!
You can cancel your order free of charge up to 24 hours before your selected tour date (ToS: § 3).
- For a free cancellation, you must cancel at least 24 hours before your tour date.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before your tour date, you must pay the full purchase amount.
- If you do not reach the meeting point in time, the local operator is entitled to full payment.
- Any changes made by yourself on your tour date can not be accepted free of charge.
- Cancellations due bad weather based only on responsibility by local authorities.
- Cancellations due illness require a medical certificate from a local doctor.
- Cut-off times by latest 23:59 two days before your tour date (GMT+7).
For cancellations click here!
Please do not hesitate to contact us
with any questions! Via live chat, email, or by phone!