This tour takes place every day and was specially developed for hotel guests on the holiday Island of Koh Samui in Thailand. Unfortunately, there is no availability for Cruise Ship Passengers! Click! As usual, free places are available as long as you can select your desired date!
Pick-up at your Hotel
Return to your Hotel
Koh Mudsum Entrance Fee: 50฿ p.P.
What to expect
Depending on your location, we will pick you up in an air-conditioned minibus or in a vehicle from the category "SUV" between 08:00 a.m. and 08:15 a.m. at your specified accommodation, and then guide you to the boat harbor in Thong Krut, in the south of Koh Samui. Step by step, all other participants are collected for this day trip until the entire travel group is completely together.
The tour to the pink dolphins starts around 9:15 a.m. As soon as you are on the speedboat, you will be greeted warmly by the crew with a smile. Now they will help you to put on the safety vests and then the lines will be released. The captain heads with a direct course to Khanom.
During the wonderful crossing to the small neighboring islands, you get the opportunity to photograph the unique and famous "Pancake stone". Here you can already see the pink dolphins appearing on the water surface and take a souvenir photo if you like. As usual, the interesting and rare mammals always swim in a small group.
Lunch / Snorkeling
Afterward, we enjoy a delicious traditional seafood lunch together in a nice location. After everyone is saturated and satisfied, we will drive with a direct course to the neighboring island of Koh Tan, about 20 minutes away to go snorkeling. Here you have the opportunity to explore exotic fish and a fantastic underwater world.
The last stop of our day trip is on the hidden and deserted island of Koh Mudsum. There are woolly pigs like those in the Bahamas that are on the beach. The clean white sandy beach and the wonderful backdrop are unique on the island. You have enough time to go swimming or just relax on the beach.
Back to Samui
We will return to Samui by speedboat around 2:45 p.m. After all, participants are aboard again, you will be put on the safety life jackets and we will drive past beautiful, rugged rock formations with a direct course on Koh Samui. The crossing takes about 20 minutes and leads past small island groups.
We will pick you up in an air-conditioned minibus or in a vehicle from the category "SUV" from the boat harbor in Thong Krut, and then guide you back to the accommodation you have deposited. Step by step, all other participants of the day trip will be dropped off until the entire tour group has completely reached their accommodations.
Your pick-up time
You will receive a booking confirmation as well as another email, including your final pick-up time, until 18:00 the day before your selected tour date! Please check the given information and show the email to the driver waiting for you at the general car park of your accommodation! If you have booked for tomorrow after 17:30, then you will receive your pick up time until 21:00!
- Life jackets are on board for each participant.
- Children under the age of 4 can participate free of charge.
- If the road to your accommodation is too steep or inaccessible, we will have to pick you up at a nearby alternative pick-up location, which you need to reach on your own. If this is the case, you will receive a Google Maps Link shortly after your booking!
- Depending on the weather and traffic conditions, the program can be adjusted.
Even more? Explore the frequently asked questions!
You can cancel your order free of charge up to 24 hours before your selected tour date (ToS: § 3).
- For a free cancellation, you must cancel at least 24 hours before your tour date.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before your tour date, you must pay the full purchase amount.
- If you do not reach the meeting point in time, the local operator is entitled to full payment.
- Any changes made by yourself on your tour date can not be accepted free of charge.
- Cancellations due bad weather based only on responsibility by local authorities.
- Cancellations due illness require a medical certificate from a local doctor.
- Cut-off times by latest 23:59 two days before your tour date (GMT+7).
For cancellations click here!
Please do not hesitate to contact us
with any questions! Via live chat, email, or by phone!