This private tour takes place every day and was specially developed for hotel guests on the holiday Island of Koh Samui in Thailand. Unfortunately, there is no availability for Cruise Ship Passengers! Click! As usual, free places are available as long as you can select your desired date!
Pick-up at your Hotel
Return to your Hotel
Koh Mudsum Entrance Fee: 50฿
What to expect
We will pick you up in an air-conditioned minibus at your specified accommodation, and then guide you to the boat harbor at Thong Krut, in the south of Koh Samui. During the outward journey, no other passengers get on! Your transfer always stays private!
After the mammals are fully saturated, they enjoy playing and having fun in different areas. A really unforgettable experience watching them and being able to experience this in the great outdoors. The dolphins are usually in small groups and enjoy their everyday life in the nature reserve.
We will anchor in the front of the neighboring island, Koh Tan. Because of the still intact coral reef, the underwater world is very special here. You will get the snorkeling equipment free of charge to explore the diverse species of sea creatures on calm seas with a clear view.
The next stop of our trip is on the hidden and deserted island of Koh Mudsum. There are woolly pigs, like in the Bahamas, that is on the beach. The clean white sandy beach and the wonderful scenery are unique on the island. You have enough time to go swimming or relax on the beautiful beach.
Our rich buffet lunch is served as a private picnic-style for you on a small beautiful beach in an isolated area. Just delicious and in a beautiful environment. After you will have time to relax, swim in the crystal clear water. Certain dietary requirements can be taken into account when booking (vegetarians, allergy sufferers, etc.)
We will pick you up in an air-conditioned minibus from the boat harbor in Thong Krut, and then guide you back to your specified accommodation. During the return journey, no other passengers get on! Your transfer always stays private!
Your pick-up time
You will receive a booking confirmation as well as another email, including your final pick-up time, until 18:00 the day before your selected tour date! Please check the given information and show the email to the driver waiting for you at the general car park of your accommodation! If you have booked for tomorrow after 17:30, then you will receive your pick up time until 21:00!
- We recommend bringing your own: Towel, Sunglasses, Sun cream, Swimming suit, Hat, Camera, Flip Flops
- The price does not apply per person but for the whole boat, with a maximum of 5 or 18 participants.
- Island fees are included.
- If the road to your accommodation is too steep or inaccessible, we will have to pick you up at a nearby alternative pick-up location, which you need to reach on your own. If this is the case, you will receive a Google Maps Link shortly after your booking!
- Depending on the weather and traffic conditions, the program can be adjusted.
Even more? Explore the frequently asked questions!
You can cancel your order free of charge up to 24 hours before your selected tour date (ToS: § 3).
- For a free cancellation, you must cancel at least 24 hours before your tour date.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before your tour date, you must pay the full purchase amount.
- If you do not reach the meeting point in time, the local operator is entitled to full payment.
- Any changes made by yourself on your tour date can not be accepted free of charge.
- Cancellations due bad weather based only on responsibility by local authorities.
- Cancellations due illness require a medical certificate from a local doctor.
- Cut-off times by latest 23:59 two days before your tour date (GMT+7).
For cancellations click here!
Please do not hesitate to contact us
with any questions! Via live chat, email, or by phone!