This shore excursion takes place every day and was specially developed or adjusted for cruise passengers. Including all cruise ships that visit Koh Samui as part of their round trip! As usual, free places are available as long as you can select your desired date!
Pick up at the Pier
Feeding the elephants
Return to the Pier
What to expect
We will pick you up in an air-conditioned minibus at the port and then guide you to the start of your selected program, in the south of Koh Samui. The local organizer will be waiting for you to arrive, between 09:00 & 09:15, at the meeting point in the port of Nathon! (Meeting Point!) Due to program logistics, you must be at the meeting point on time!
The elephants at the animal shelter can have a pleasant everyday life. As you will experience for yourself, the muhats and employees of the elephant shelter treat the magnificent pachyderms very lovingly and sensitively. The project and the process will be explained to you to get ready for the feeding part.
Preparation of the meal
Next, we prepare a very healthy and nutritious meal for the elephants together. You will then have enough time to feed and stroke the animals yourself. It is a unique and unforgettable experience to come so close to an elephant and feed its cold, rough, powerful trunk.
Watch the elephants
As soon as the pachyderms have enjoyed their meal, you can also take the time to watch the elephants while they are strolling through the extensive grounds. The elephants need a rest break, which the trained staff pays very careful attention to. If you have any questions, the employees are always at your disposal.
You will reach the port of Nathon in an air-conditioned minibus between 11:15 & 11:30. Since this is an excursion by our partner, our usual back-to-ship guarantee is void. Of course, our partner always has top priority to bring you back to your ship on time! Don't worry!
Your meeting point
You will receive a booking confirmation per email, which will also serve as your tour ticket! Please check the given information and show the email to the staff waiting for your arrival, between 09:00 & 09:15, at the meeting point of the Port of Nathon! (Meeting Point!) Due to the program logistics, you must be at the meeting point on time!
What to bring??!
- We recommend bringing a reliable mosquito spray, sunscreen, comfortable shoes, towel, and a camera.
- For insurance reasons, you must fill out a short questionnaire that contains your personal data, including your passport number.
- Depending on the weather and traffic conditions, the program can be adjusted.
Due to logistical reasons, cash payment is not available for cruise passengers. Please select the "Cruise Passengers" option during your order to pay the purchase amount by bank transfer.
Even more? Explore the frequently asked questions!
You can cancel your order free of charge up to 24 hours before your selected tour date (ToS: § 3).
- For a free cancellation, you must cancel at least 24 hours before your tour date.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before your tour date, you must pay the full purchase amount.
- If you do not reach the meeting point in time, the local operator is entitled to full payment.
- Any changes made by yourself on your tour date can not be accepted free of charge.
- Cancellations due bad weather based only on responsibility by local authorities.
- Cancellations due illness require a medical certificate from a local doctor.
- Cut-off times by latest 23:59 two days before your tour date (GMT+7).
For cancellations click here!
Please do not hesitate to contact us
with any questions! Via live chat, email, or by phone!