This unique gourmet beach picnic tour on Koh Samui island is nothing like the ordinary and is best enjoyed by those who are seeking romance, privacy, and an unforced itinerary for their day. Due to our deliberately later departure time, we enable...
This private tour takes place every day and was specially developed for hotel guests on the holiday Island of Koh Samui in Thailand. Unfortunately, there is no availability for Cruise Ship Passengers! Click! As usual, free places are available as long as you can select your desired date!
Pick-up at your Hotel
Private longtail boat
Wines & Beers
Return to your Hotel
What to expect
We will pick you up in an air-conditioned Vehicle between 10:00 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. at your specified accommodation, and then guide you to the first stop of the trip, in the south of Koh Samui. During the outward journey, no other passengers get on! Your transfer always stays private!
Away from the mainstream tourist attractions, we aim to provide a rustic beach picnic experience with a quality snorkeling experience at a secluded beach location by a traditional long-tail boat. Though we set a standard itinerary program for each tour, we allow our guests to customize their day. Since every tour is private, our guests hold their own time and can spend as long as they want snorkeling, swimming, or relaxing on the beach.
Around 3:30 p.m. we will guide you back to the accommodation you have deposited. During the return journey, no other passengers get on! Your transfer always stays private!
Your pick-up time
You will receive a booking confirmation as well as another email, including your final pick-up time, until 18:00 the day before your selected tour date! Please check the given information and show the email to the driver waiting for you at the general car park of your accommodation! If you have booked for tomorrow after 17:30, then you will receive your pick up time until 21:00!
What to bring??!
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, towel, swimwear, and a camera.
- Choice of Thai or Western picnic lunch (Any dietary requirements must be informed in advance).
- Life jackets are on board for each participant.
- The accident insurance does not cover pregnant women.
- If the road to your accommodation is too steep or inaccessible, we will have to pick you up at a nearby alternative pick-up location, which you need to reach on your own. If this is the case, you will receive a Google Maps Link shortly after your booking!
- Depending on the weather and traffic conditions, the program can be adjusted.
Even more? Explore the frequently asked questions!
You can cancel your order free of charge up to 24 hours before your selected tour date (ToS: § 3).
- For a free cancellation, you must cancel at least 24 hours before your tour date.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before your tour date, you must pay the full purchase amount.
- If you do not reach the meeting point in time, the local operator is entitled to full payment.
- Any changes made by yourself on your tour date can not be accepted free of charge.
- Cancellations due bad weather based only on responsibility by local authorities.
- Cancellations due illness require a medical certificate from a local doctor.
- Cut-off times by latest 23:59 two days before your tour date (GMT+7).
For cancellations click here!
Please do not hesitate to contact us
with any questions! Via live chat, email, or by phone!