This shore excursion takes place every day and was specially developed or adjusted for cruise passengers. Including all cruise ships that visit Koh Samui as part of their round trip! As usual, free places are available as long as you can select your desired date!
Pick up at the Pier
Return to the Pier
What to expect
We will pick you up in an air-conditioned minibus at the port and then guide you in the south of Koh Samui. Our employees are waiting for you to arrive, between 09:00 & 09:45, at the arrival port of Nathon! (Meetingpoint!) The excursion starts earliest at 9:00 a.m. or the latest 9:45 a.m.! It is assumed that you will reach the meeting point on time!
Baby Buddha Jaidee
This temple area is definitely the one with the best view of Koh Samui! The Khao Chedi (Baby Buddha Jaidee) is located at the end of Bang Kao beach in the south of Koh Samui Island. Located on a hill, it offers a beautiful view all over Bang Kao Bay and the stunning neighboring islands of Koh Tan and Koh Madsum.
We will prepare a very healthy and nutritious meal for the 2 elephants together. You will then have enough time to feed and make pictures with the elephants. It is a unique and unforgettable experience to come so close to an elephant and feed its cold, rough, powerful trunk. Around 40-50 minutes we will be here.
Na Muang Waterfall
The Na Muang Waterfall 1 is one of the most popular waterfalls on Koh Samui. Due to the large natural swimming pool and high water level all year round, many visitors and locals come to see the natural spectacle. In contrast to many other waterfalls on Koh Samui, the access here is very easy.
The next stop is on a nice beachfront restaurant in the south of the Coconut Island. With a wonderful view over the gulf from Thailand, you will be served a delicious, traditional Thai lunch. The following dishes will be served: Fried Chicken, Vegetable oyster sauce, Sweet and Sour Chicken, Fried Rice, and seasonal fruits.
Hin Ta & Hin Yai
From here we will drive to the famous grandfather and grandmother rocks in the south of Samui's island. It represents a bizarre rock formation that is reminiscent of the male and female sex. You will get more information on the prehistory of its origins on-site from our multilingual, trained tour guides.
Lad Koh is one of the largest viewpoints on Koh Samui and is located between Chaweng and Lamai. From here you have an unforgettable view over the beach of Chaweng and the Gulf of Thailand. Many locals bring offerings to the nearby memorial in the early morning.
The 12 meters high Big Buddha was opened in 1972 and is the landmark of Koh Samui. It is located in the northeast of Samui on a small island (Koh Fan) which is connected to Samui by a bridge. From there you have a sensational view of the coast and the Bangrak pier.
The Fisherman's Village is a historical part of Samui. The country-style buildings house boutiques, massage shops, trendy restaurants and a small selection of hotels along the beachfront promenade. Here you have time to stroll around or linger at one of the numerous beach bars.
We will bring you back in the already existing air-conditioned minibus to the port of Nathon. Around 16:00pm you will arrive. You will receive a back-to-ship guarantee from us, with which we assure you that you will still reach the last possible tender boat before the cruiser ship will depart!
Your meeting point
You will receive a booking confirmation per email, which will also serve as your tour ticket! Please check the given information and show the email to the staff waiting for your arrival, between 09:00 & 09:45, at the meeting point of the Port of Nathon! (Meeting Point!) This excursion starts 09:00 a.m. at the earliest, but 09:45 a.m. at the latest!
What to bring??!
- Wear lightweight clothing for comfort and ensure that your shoulders, and knees are covered during temple visit. Be respectful.
- For a valid accident insurance we require the passport number, full name and gender of all participants within the field "Insurance" during booking! *Missing data may result in cancellation!
- Depending on the weather and traffic conditions, the program can be adjusted.
- Due to logistical reasons, cash payment is not available for cruise passengers. Please select the "Cruise Passengers" option during your order to pay the purchase amount by bank transfer.
Even more? Explore the frequently asked questions!
You can cancel your order free of charge up to 24 hours before your selected tour date (ToS: § 3).
- For a free cancellation, you must cancel at least 24 hours before your tour date.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before your tour date, you must pay the full purchase amount.
- If you do not reach the meeting point in time, the local operator is entitled to full payment.
- Any changes made by yourself on your tour date can not be accepted free of charge.
- Cancellations due bad weather based only on responsibility by local authorities.
- Cancellations due illness require a medical certificate from a local doctor.
- Cut-off times by latest 23:59 two days before your tour date (GMT+7).
For cancellations click here!
Please do not hesitate to contact us
with any questions! Via live chat, email, or by phone!