This promotion takes place only on certain days and was specially developed for hotel guests on the holiday Island of Koh Samui in Thailand. Unfortunately, there is no availability for Cruise Ship Passengers! Click! As usual, free places are available as long as you can select your desired date!
Pick-up at your Hotel
Softdrinks & Snacks
Return to your Hotel
Marine Park Entrance Fee: Adult 300฿ / Child 150฿
What to expect
Depending on your location, we will pick you up in an air-conditioned minibus or in a vehicle from the category "SUV" between 07:15 a.m. and 08:00 a.m. at your specified accommodation, and then guide you to the boat harbor in Nathon, in the west of Koh Samui. Step by step, all other participants are collected for this day tours until the entire travel group is completely together.
A light breakfast is served onboard the ship during the crossing to the Angthong Marine Park. The ship leaves around 8:30 a.m. and arrives at Mae Koh island after an interesting 90-minute boat trip. Here you can walk on permanently installed wooden hiking trails to visit the emerald green lagoon or *optional for a fee explore the stunning coastlines by kayak. Choose your kayaking option while booking!
Meanwhile, the generous freshly cooked buffet-style lunch (3 dishes) with fresh and seasonal salad and fruits is served for you on board. Vegetarian food is available as well. You can enjoy the breathtaking view of the beauty of the marine park with its 42 island groups and the azure sea in different colors. Now you will have enough time to dine in this fantastic atmosphere.
Wua Ta Lap
At the island Wua Ta Lap you can either climb to the most breathtaking viewpoint in the Gulf of Thailand, snorkel in front of the island (including snorkel equipment), visit the Lotus Cave (Bua Boke) with beautiful stalagmite & stalactite formations, or simply relax on the white sandy beach. We will stay here for approximately 2 hours.
Back to Samui
Around 3:00 p.m. we will start to return the way back to the starting point on Koh Samui. On deck, you get served coffee or tea. If the sea is calm, we should arrive there around 5:00 p.m. Find a comfortable place on the spacious ship with a large sun deck and enjoy the great impressions, the unique nature, and the generally breathtaking view of the Gulf of Thailand.
We will pick you up around 5:15 p.m. in an air-conditioned minibus or in a vehicle from the category "SUV" from the boat harbor in Nathon, and then guide you back to the accommodation you have deposited. Step by step, all other participants of the day tours will be dropped off until the entire tour group has completely reached their accommodations.
Your pick-up time
You will receive a booking confirmation as well as another email, including your final pick-up time, until 18:00 the day before your selected tour date! Please check the given information and show the email to the driver waiting for you at the general car park of your accommodation! If you have booked for tomorrow after 17:30, then you will receive your pick up time until 21:00!
What to bring??!
- We recommend to bring your own towel, sturdy shoes for the ascent to the viewpoint on Koh Wua Talap.
- If the road to your accommodation is too steep or inaccessible, we will have to pick you up at a nearby alternative pick-up location, which you need to reach on your own. If this is the case, you will receive a Google Maps Link shortly after your booking!
- Depending on the weather and traffic conditions, the program can be adjusted.
Even more? Explore the frequently asked questions!
You can cancel your order free of charge up to 24 hours before your selected tour date (ToS: § 3).
- For a free cancellation, you must cancel at least 24 hours before your tour date.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before your tour date, you must pay the full purchase amount.
- If you do not reach the meeting point in time, the local operator is entitled to full payment.
- Any changes made by yourself on your tour date can not be accepted free of charge.
- Cancellations due bad weather based only on responsibility by local authorities.
- Cancellations due illness require a medical certificate from a local doctor.
- Cut-off times by latest 23:59 two days before your tour date (GMT+7).
Cancellations please only via: Help & Contact!
Please do not hesitate to contact us
with any questions! Via live chat, email, or by phone!