This private tour takes place every day and was specially developed for hotel guests on the holiday Island of Koh Samui in Thailand. Unfortunately, there is no availability for Cruise Ship Passengers! Click! As usual, free places are available as long as you can select your desired date!
Pick-up at your Hotel
Return to your Hotel
What to expect
Depending on your location, we will pick you up in an air-conditioned minibus or in a vehicle from the category "SUV" at your specified accommodation, and then guide you to the first stop in the east of Koh Samui. During the outward journey, no other passengers get on! Your transfer always stays private!
Wat Plai Laem
The Wat Plai Laem is the largest Buddhist temple complex in Samui and shows Guanyin, the goddess of mercy and compassion. Here you will get an insight into Chinese-Thai beliefs as artistic Buddhist themes and architecture. The temple and the art techniques used to create it are centuries old and based on old beliefs.
The 12 meters high Big Buddha was opened in 1972 and is the symbol of Koh Samui. It is located in the northeast of Samui on a small island (Koh Fan) which is connected to Samui by a bridge. From there you have a sensational view of the coast and the Bangrak pier.
Lad Koh is one of the largest viewpoints on Koh Samui and is located between Chaweng and Lamai. From here you have an unforgettable view over the beach of Chaweng and the Gulf of Thailand. Many locals bring offerings to the nearby memorial in the early morning.
Hin Ta & Hin Yai
From here we will drive to the famous grandfather and grandmother rocks in the south of Samui's island. It represents a bizarre rock formation that is reminiscent of the male and female sex. You will get more information or the prehistory of its origins on-site from our multilingual, trained tour guides.
A special insight into Thai culture is the mummified monk Luong Pordaeng. He died in 1973 in a meditative sitting position. The body of the deceased, who has died for over 30 years, shows hardly any signs of decay and is on display in a glass display case in the temple Wat Khunaram in the south of the island.
Na Muang Waterfall 1
The Na Muang Waterfall 1 is one of the most popular waterfalls on Koh Samui. Due to its large natural swimming pool and high water level all year round, many visitors and locals come to see the natural spectacle. In contrast to many other waterfalls on Koh Samui, the access here is very pleasant.
We will guide you back in the existing air-conditioned minibus or in a vehicle from the category "SUV", after the last stop to your specified accommodation. During the return journey, no other passengers get on! Your transfer always stays private!.
Your pick-up time
You will receive a booking confirmation as well as another email, including your final pick-up time, until 18:00 the day before your selected tour date! Please check the given information and show the email to the driver waiting for you at the general car park of your accommodation! If you have booked for tomorrow after 17:30, then you will receive your pick up time until 21:00!
- If the road to your accommodation is too steep or inaccessible, we will have to pick you up at a nearby alternative pick-up location, which you need to reach on your own. If this is the case, you will receive a Google Maps Link shortly after your booking!
- Depending on the weather and traffic conditions, the program can be adjusted.
Even more? Explore the frequently asked questions!
You can cancel your order free of charge up to 24 hours before your selected tour date (ToS: § 3).
- For a free cancellation, you must cancel at least 24 hours before your tour date.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before your tour date, you must pay the full purchase amount.
- If you do not reach the meeting point in time, the local operator is entitled to full payment.
- Any changes made by yourself on your tour date can not be accepted free of charge.
- Cancellations due bad weather based only on responsibility by local authorities.
- Cancellations due illness require a medical certificate from a local doctor.
- Cut-off times by latest 23:59 two days before your tour date (GMT+7).
For cancellations click here!
Please do not hesitate to contact us
with any questions! Via live chat, email, or by phone!