Unfortunately, this private tour has been temporarily suspended as a result of the past Thai Corona measures. Under the following link you will find tours & activities that definitely take place! All tours & activities on Koh Samui!
Pick-up at your Hotel
Return to your Hotel
What to expect
We will pick you up in an air-conditioned minibus at your specified accommodation, and then guide you to the boat harbor at Bangrak, in the east of Koh Samui. Step by step, all other participants are collected for this day trip until the entire travel group is completely together.
We make the first stop at the famous 5 stone islands on the south-west coast of Samui. These protected islands are populated by swallows that have their valuable nests in the large caves. Armed sea gypsies guard the nests, which are traded in Hong Kong at up to USD 2,000 per kilo.
In front of Koh Tan is a coral reef with a multitude of colorful fish in many variations, sizes and colors. The lukewarm sea is very calm, you can see the bottom of the sea and discover various underwater inhabitants with clear visibility. The snorkeling equipment is provided free of charge on the boat.
After all the participants are on board again, we will cruise with a course to the nearby neighboring island of Koh Mudsum. Here you can simply relax on the picturesque, white sandy beach and let your mind wander, go swimming in the lukewarm water, or go kayaking for a small fee.
In the meantime, the attentive staff is already preparing a delicious traditional lunch for you. In an idyllic beach restaurant right on the white sandy beach, with a breathtaking view of the Gulf of Thailand, it will be an unforgettable experience. There is guaranteed to be something for every taste. After everyone is completely saturated, it slowly goes back to Koh Samui.
We will pick you up in an air-conditioned minibus from the boat harbor in Bangrak, and then guide you back to your specified accommodation. Step by step, all other participants of the day trip will be dropped off until the entire tour group has completely reached their accommodations.
Your pick-up time
You will receive a booking confirmation as well as another email, including your final pick-up time, until 18:00 the day before your selected tour date! Please check the given information and show the email to the driver waiting for you at the general car park of your accommodation! If you have booked for tomorrow after 17:30, then you will receive your pick up time until 21:00!
- There is a small beach restaurant on the island of Koh Mudsum that offers food and alcoholic beverages. You can also rent sunbeds here for 100THB.
- Life jackets are onboard for each participant.
- If the road to your accommodation is too steep or inaccessible, we will have to pick you up at a nearby alternative pick-up location, which you need to reach on your own. If this is the case, you will receive a Google Maps Link shortly after your booking!
- Depending on the weather and traffic conditions, the program can be adjusted.
Even more? Explore the frequently asked questions!
You can cancel your order free of charge up to 24 hours before your selected tour date (ToS: § 3).
- For a free cancellation, you must cancel at least 24 hours before your tour date.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before your tour date, you must pay the full purchase amount.
- If you do not reach the meeting point in time, the local operator is entitled to full payment.
- Any changes made by yourself on your tour date can not be accepted free of charge.
- Cancellations due bad weather based only on responsibility by local authorities.
- Cancellations due illness require a medical certificate from a local doctor.
- Cut-off times by latest 23:59 two days before your tour date (GMT+7).
For cancellations click here!
Please do not hesitate to contact us
with any questions! Via live chat, email, or by phone!