This activity takes place every day and was specially developed for hotel guests on the holiday Island of Koh Samui in Thailand. Unfortunately, there is no availability for Cruise Ship Passengers! Click! As usual, free places are available as long as you can select your desired date!
Pick-up at your Hotel
Return to your Hotel
What to expect
Depending on the choice of program, we will pick you up in an air-conditioned minibus at your accommodation and then accompany you to the elephant kingdom animal shelter in the south of Koh Samui. During the outward journey, no other passengers get on! Your transfer always stays private!
The elephants at the sanctuary can have a pleasant everyday life. As you will experience for yourself, the muhats and employees of the elephant shelter treat the magnificent pachyderms very lovingly and sensitively. You can have a walk at the 400m long skywalk to observe the beauteous elephants.
Watch the elephant
As soon as the pachyderms have enjoyed their meal, you can also take the time to watch the elephants while they are strolling through the extensive grounds. The elephants need a rest break, which the trained staff pays very careful attention to. If you have any questions, the employees are always at your disposal.
Depending on the program you choose, we will pick you up in an air-conditioned minibus at the elephant shelter and then take you back to your accommodation. During the return journey, no other passengers get on! Your transfer always stays private!
Your pick-up time
You will receive a booking confirmation as well as another email, including your final pick-up time, until 18:00 the day before your selected tour date! Please check the given information and show the email to the driver waiting for you at the general car park of your accommodation! If you have booked for tomorrow after 17:30, then you will receive your pick up time until 21:00!
- For insurance reasons, you must fill out a short questionnaire that contains your personal data, including your passport number.
- We recommend bringing a reliable mosquito spray, sunscreen, comfortable shoes, towel and a camera.
- If the road to your accommodation is too steep or inaccessible, we will have to pick you up at a nearby alternative pick-up location, which you need to reach on your own. If this is the case, you will receive a Google Maps Link shortly after your booking!
- Depending on the weather and traffic conditions, the program can be adjusted.
Even more? Explore the frequently asked questions!
You can cancel your order free of charge up to 24 hours before your selected tour date (ToS: § 3).
- For a free cancellation, you must cancel at least 24 hours before your tour date.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before your tour date, you must pay the full purchase amount.
- If you do not reach the meeting point in time, the local operator is entitled to full payment.
- Any changes made by yourself on your tour date can not be accepted free of charge.
- Cancellations due bad weather based only on responsibility by local authorities.
- Cancellations due illness require a medical certificate from a local doctor.
- Cut-off times by latest 23:59 two days before your tour date (GMT+7).
For cancellations click here!
Please do not hesitate to contact us
with any questions! Via live chat, email, or by phone!