The legendary Full Moon Party on Koh Phangan in Thailand is one of the largest open-air events. Depending on the season and month, between 5,000 and 30,000 people from around the world come to Thailand to celebrate the Full Moon...
This transfer takes place on every full moon and was specially developed for hotel guests on the holiday island of Koh Samui in Thailand. Unfortunately, we do not provide pick-ups from the Airport! (Airport Transfer!) As usual, there are always free places available as long as you can still select your desired date! In very rare cases, orders may timely overlap and be canceled or refunded promptly after your booking.
Travel Accident Insurance
Pick up at your Hotel
Ferry to Koh Phangan
Ferry back to Koh Samui
Return to your Hotel
Full Moon Party Entrance Fee: 200฿
What to expect
Depending on your chosen timetable for the full moon party in Thailand, we will pick you up with an air-conditioned minibus or in a vehicle from the category "SUV" (depending on your specified location) and then guide you to the pier office in the north of Koh Samui. During the transfer to the pier of departure, all other participants are collected step by step until the entire group is completely together. You will get your boat ticket at the pier!
Return to Koh Samui
The return transfer from the full moon party in Thailand takes place every hour from 00:00 a.m. (first return trip) to 06:00 a.m. (last return trip), but the range may differ! All you have to do is to show your boat ticket at the pier of arrival on Koh Phangan (at the hour of your choice) and then be brought back to the pier of departure on Koh Samui, where our drivers are already waiting for you! Take a picture of your boat ticket in case you lose it!
We will pick you up every hour after your arrival with an air-conditioned minibus or in a vehicle from the category "SUV" at the pier of departure in the north of Koh Samui and then guide you back to your accommodation. During the transfer all other participants will be dropped off step by step until the entire group has completely reached their accommodations. If you have any problems, please contact our Help & Support -Department!
- Pick-ups from the areas of Hua Thanon, Thong Krut, Taling Ngnam, Lipa Noi & Nathon require an extra charge of 500฿ per person.
- If the road to your accommodation is too steep or inaccessible, we will have to pick you up at a nearby alternative pick-up location, which you need to reach on your own. If this is the case, you will receive a Google Maps location link via email very soon.
- Please be on time, otherwise the pick-up times of many other participants may be delayed.
- Depending on the weather and traffic conditions, the program can be adjusted.
Even more? Explore the frequently asked questions!
You can cancel your order free of charge up to 24 hours before your selected tour date (ToS: § 3).
- For a free cancellation, you must cancel at least 24 hours before your tour date.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before your tour date, you must pay the full purchase amount.
- If you do not reach the meeting point in time, the local operator is entitled to full payment.
- Any changes made by yourself on your tour date can not be accepted free of charge.
- Cut-off times are based on Thai local time (GMT+7).
Cancellations please only via: Help & Contact!
Please do not hesitate to contact us
with any questions! Via live chat, email, or by phone!