The event takes place on every full moon and is specially developed for hotel guests on the holiday island of Koh Samui in Thailand. Unfortunately, we do not provide pick-ups from the Airport! (Airport Transfer!) As usual, free places are available as long as you can select your desired date!.
Ferry to Koh Phangan
Ferry back to Koh Samui
Return to your Hotel
Pick-up at your Hotel
Full Moon Party Entrance Fee: 200฿
Support by kohsamui.tours
What to expect
Please follow our Full Moon Party Guide! Click! You will receive an instant booking confirmation as well as another email, including your Ticket Reservation, shortly after your booking! Arrived at the pier of departure at your selected timetable on your own, please show your booking confirmation email to the ticket counter and pay your outstanding bill in cash! You will then receive your boat ticket!
The return transfer takes place every hour from 01:00 a.m. (earliest return trip) to 07:00 a.m. (latest return trip), but the range differ depending on your chosen timetable! All you have to do is to show your boat ticket at the pier of arrival on Koh Phangan (at the hour of your choice on spot, you don´t need to choose/book the return time before arriving on Koh Phangan!) and then be brought back to your accommodation on Koh Samui! (Click for more!)
What to bring??!
- We recommend not taking anything valuable with you that could get lost.
- Drop-offs to the areas of Hua Thanon, Thong Krut, Taling Ngam, Lipa Noi, Nathon & Bang Por require an extra charge of 500฿ per person.
- Any changes regarding your booking details (Your timetable for example) cannot be accepted after your booking due to logistical reasons.
- If the road to your accommodation is too steep or inaccessible, we will have to pick you up at a nearby alternative pick-up location, which you need to reach on your own. If this is the case, you will receive a Google Maps Link shortly after your booking!
- We do not take responsibility for any lost.
- Depending on the weather and traffic conditions, the program can be adjusted.
Even more? Explore the frequently asked questions!
You can cancel your order free of charge up to 24 hours before your selected tour date (ToS: § 3).
- For a free cancellation, you must cancel at least 24 hours before your tour date.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before your tour date, you must pay the full purchase amount.
- If you do not reach the meeting point in time, the local operator is entitled to full payment.
- Any changes made by yourself on your tour date can not be accepted free of charge.
- Cancellations due bad weather based only on responsibility by local authorities.
- Cancellations due illness require a medical certificate from a local doctor.
- Cut-off times by latest 23:59 two days before your tour date (GMT+7).
For cancellations click here!
Please do not hesitate to contact us
with any questions! Via live chat, email, or by phone!