The transfer with its own arrival to the pier takes place on every full moon and is specially developed for hotel guests on the holiday island of Koh Samui in Thailand. Unfortunately, we do not provide pick-ups from the Airport! (Airport Transfer!) As usual, there are always free seats available as long as you can select your desired date! In very rare cases orders overlap can happen and in this case, we will cancel promptly after your booking.
Travel Accident Insurance
Ferry to Koh Phangan
Ferry back to Koh Samui
Return to your Hotel
Pick up at your Hotel
Full Moon Party Entrance Fee: 200฿
What to expect
After your booking is processed with the operator you will receive the pier location via email. Depending on your chosen timetable for the full moon party in Thailand, you need to be on time at the pier to reach your booked transfer. Please pay your transfer onsite at the tour counter to get on the next available boat. You will get your boat ticket at the pier!
Return to Koh Samui
The return transfer from the full moon party in Thailand takes place every hour from 00:00 a.m. (first return trip) to 06:00 a.m. (last return trip), but the range may differ! All you have to do is to show your boat ticket at the pier of arrival on Koh Phangan (at the hour of your choice) and then be brought back to the pier of departure on Koh Samui, where our drivers are already waiting for you! Take a picture of your boat ticket in case you lose it!
We will pick you up every hour after your arrival with an air-conditioned minibus or in a vehicle from the category "SUV" at the pier of departure in the north of Koh Samui and then guide you back to your accommodation. During the transfer all other participants will be dropped off step by step until the entire group has completely reached their accommodations. If you have any problems, please contact our Help & Support -Department!
- Drop-offs at the areas of Hua Thanon, Thong Krut, Taling Ngnam, Lipa Noi & Nathon require an extra charge of 500฿ per person.
- If the road to your accommodation is too steep or not accessible, we will bring you as close as possible.
- After your booking you will receive a Google maps ink to the departure pier.
- Depending on the weather and traffic conditions, the program can be adjusted.
Even more? Explore the frequently asked questions!
You can cancel your order free of charge up to 24 hours before your selected tour date (ToS: § 3).
- For a free cancellation, you must cancel at least 24 hours before your tour date.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before your tour date, you must pay the full purchase amount.
- If you do not reach the meeting point in time, the local operator is entitled to full payment.
- Any changes made by yourself on your tour date can not be accepted free of charge.
- Cut-off times are based on Thai local time (GMT+7).
Cancellations please only via: Help & Contact!
Please do not hesitate to contact us
with any questions! Via live chat, email, or by phone!