This excursion takes place daily and was specially adjusted for cruise passengers. Including all cruise ships that visit Koh Samui as part of their round trip! As usual, there are always free places available as long as you can still select your desired date! In very rare cases, orders may timely overlap and be canceled or refunded promptly after your booking.
Receive your Ticket
Travel Accident Insurance
Pick up at the Pier
Softdrinks & Snacks
Return to the Pier
300THB entrance fee
*German guide (Oct, Nov, and Dec)
What to expect
We will pick you up at the boat harbor and then guide you to your excursion boat (this is in the immediate vicinity of the boat harbor). Our partner will wait until 7:50 & 8:05 a.m at the port of Nathon for your arrival! (Meetingpoint!!) The excursion starts at 7:50 a.m. at the earliest, but at 8:05 a.m. at the latest!
A light breakfast is served on board the ship during the crossing to the Angthong Marine Park. The ship leaves around 8:20 a.m. and arrives at the national park after an interesting 90-minute boat trip under normal sea conditions. The blue turquoise shielding colorful sea invites you to take photos while you relax on the sun deck of the ship!
While the generous lunch buffet with delicious local specialties is served for you on the boat, you can enjoy the breathtaking view of the beauty of the marine park with its 42 island groups and the azure sea in different colors. Now you will have enough time to dine and then relax on the ship.
Koh Mae Koh
Close to the deserted island of Koh Mae Koh (mother island), we will be anchored. From here you will be transported to the picturesque bay with a small dinghy. Here you have enough time to visit the beautiful emerald green Emerald Lagoon. You can walk and explore the beauties of the desert island on permanently installed wooden hiking trails.
*Kayaking. Optionally, for a small fee, you can explore the stunning coastlines by kayak. Please inform us about this before booking.
Back to Samui
Around 3:30 p.m. we will start to return the way back to the starting point on Koh Samui. If the sea is calm, we should arrive there around 5:00 p.m. Find a comfortable place on the spacious ship with a large sun deck and enjoy the great impressions, the unique nature, and the generally breathtaking view of the Gulf of Thailand.
You will reach the port of Nathon with your excursion boat at around 4:45 p.m. Since this is an excursion by our partner, our usual back-to-ship guarantee is void. Of course, our partner always has top priority to bring you back to your ship on time! Don't worry!
Your pick-up time
You will receive a booking confirmation as well as another email, including your final pick-up time, until 18:00 the day before your selected tour date! Please check the given information and show the email to the driver who is waiting for you at the meeting point at the harbor in Nathon. (Meeting point!) If you have booked for tomorrow after 17:30, then you will receive your pick up time until 21:00!
- We recommend sturdy shoes for the ascent to the viewpoint on Koh Wua Talap.
- Life jackets are on board for each participant.
- Unfortunately, pregnant women are not allowed to take part in the tour.
- Depending on the weather and traffic conditions, the program can be adjusted.
- Due to logistical reasons, cash payment is not available for cruise passengers. Please select the "Cruise Passengers" option during your order to pay the purchase amount by bank transfer.
Even more? Explore the frequently asked questions!
You can cancel your order free of charge up to 24 hours before your selected tour date (ToS: § 3).
- For a free cancellation, you must cancel at least 24 hours before your tour date.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before your tour date, you must pay the full purchase amount.
- If you do not reach the meeting point in time, the local operator is entitled to full payment.
- Any changes made by yourself on your tour date can not be accepted free of charge.
- Cut-off times are based on Thai local time (GMT+7).
Cancellations please only via: Help & Contact!
Please do not hesitate to contact us
with any questions! Via live chat, email, or by phone!