This tour takes place every Mon, Wed, & Fri and was specially developed for hotel guests on the holiday Island of Koh Samui in Thailand. Unfortunately, there is no availability for Cruise Ship Passengers! Click! As usual, free places are available as long as you can select your desired date!
Pick-up at your Hotel
Return to your Hotel
What to expect
Depending on your location, we will pick you up in an air-conditioned minibus or in a vehicle from the category "SUV" between 07:00 a.m. and 07:30 a.m. at your specified accommodation, and then guide you to the boat harbor in Bangrak, in the north of Koh Samui. Step by step, all other participants are collected for this day trip until the entire travel group is completely together.
Diving Koh Tao Trip
The day starts by crossing 75 min. from Koh Samui to Koh Tao in a private boat. Due to the many intact coral reefs and the colorful underwater world, Koh Tao offers the best diving and snorkeling spots in the Gulf of Thailand. Here you have enough time and opportunity for 2 dives. In the meantime, there is either lunch on board or on the beach.
We will pick you up around 3:45 p.m. in an air-conditioned minibus or in a vehicle from the category "SUV" from the boat harbor in Bangrak, and then guide you back to the accommodation you have deposited. Step by step, all other participants of the day trip will be dropped off until the entire tour group has completely reached their accommodations.
Your pick-up time
You will receive a booking confirmation as well as another email, including your final pick-up time, until 18:00 the day before your selected tour date! Please check the given information and show the email to the driver waiting for you at the general car park of your accommodation! If you have booked for tomorrow after 17:30, then you will receive your pick up time until 21:00!
- We take a maximum of 3 Discover Scuba Divers to 1 instructor.
- For capacity reasons is a payment deposit for each participant required.
- Life jackets are included for each participant.
- If the road to your accommodation is too steep or inaccessible, we will have to pick you up at a nearby alternative pick-up location, which you need to reach on your own. If this is the case, you will receive a Google Maps Link shortly after your booking!
- Depending on the weather and traffic conditions, the program can be adjusted.
Even more? Explore the frequently asked questions!
You can cancel your order free of charge up to 24 hours before your selected tour date (ToS: § 3).
- For a free cancellation, you must cancel at least 24 hours before your tour date.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before your tour date, you must pay the full purchase amount.
- If you do not reach the meeting point in time, the local operator is entitled to full payment.
- Any changes made by yourself on your tour date can not be accepted free of charge.
- Cancellations due bad weather based only on responsibility by local authorities.
- Cancellations due illness require a medical certificate from a local doctor.
- Cut-off times by latest 23:59 two days before your tour date (GMT+7).
For cancellations click here!
Please do not hesitate to contact us
with any questions! Via live chat, email, or by phone!