This tour takes place every day and was specially developed for hotel guests on the holiday Island of Koh Samui in Thailand. Unfortunately, there is no availability for Cruise Ship Passengers! (Cruise Ships!) As usual, there are always free places available as long as you can still select your desired date! In very rare cases, orders may timely overlap and be canceled or refunded promptly after your booking.
Receive your Ticket
Travel Accident Insurance
Pick up at your Hotel
Return to your Hotel
Koh Nang Yuan Entrance Fee: Adult 250฿ / Child 100฿
What to expect
We will pick you up in an air-conditioned minibus between 07:45 a.m. and 08:00 a.m. at your specified accommodation, and then guide you to the boat deposit at Bophut, in the north of Koh Samui. Step by step, all other participants are collected for this day trip until the entire travel group is completely together.
You will reach the boat pier around 8:45 a.m. There you can already enter the boat, where a light breakfast has already been prepared for you. After a friendly greeting of the crew, everything else will be ready for you. You will also receive your snorkeling equipment for today and if necessary the crew will explain.
Koh Nang Yuan
After everyone is complete and strengthened, the ropes are loosened around 9:00 a.m. and we take the direct course to the neighboring island Koh Nang Yuan, which is around 90 minutes away. We should be at Koh Nang Yuan around 10:30 a.m. where you can swim and snorkel or visit the famous viewpoint.
Now at 12:00 p.m., it's time to eat something and fortify yourself for the rest of the adventure day. A deliciously prepared traditional Thai lunch is already waiting for you on the neighbor island Koh Tao. Right on the white sandy beach with an unforgettable view of the sea, you have enough time to eat and have fun with a kayak.
The next stop is on one of the best snorkeling spots of Koh Tao. We should be at Koh Tao around 1:45 p.m. The still-intact underwater world in front of Koh Tao is a diver and snorkeling paradise. Many impressive sea creatures such as whale sharks with their young, sea turtles, and much more have already been sighted here.
Around 2:30 p.m. - 2:45 p.m., we all meet again on board and will visit the last place of today. The world-famous "full moon party" island Koh Phangan. On Raham Beach we will spend some time, have a drink and enjoy the magnificent view of indescribably beautiful nature. Depending on the tide we will stop at Than Sadet Waterfall instead of the Raham Beach and refund you the 80THB entrance fee after the tour.
Ship back to Koh Samui
Around 4:30 p.m. we will ship way back to the starting point on Koh Samui. If the sea is calm, we should arrive there around 5:00 p.m. Find a comfortable place on the spacious ship with a large sun deck and enjoy the great impressions, the unique nature and the generally breathtaking view of the Gulf of Thailand.
We will pick you up around 5:00 p.m. in an air-conditioned minibus from the boat harbor in Bophut, and then guide you back to the accommodation you have deposited. Step by step, all other participants of the day trip will be dropped off until the entire tour group has completely reached their accommodations.
Your pick-up time
You will receive a booking confirmation as well as another email, including your final pick-up time, until 18:00 the day before your selected tour date! Please check the given information and show the email to the driver waiting for you at the general car park of your hotel or accommodation! If you have booked for tomorrow after 17:30, then you will receive your pick up time until 21:00!
- There is a small beach restaurant on the island of Koh Nang Yuan that offers food and alcoholic beverages. We recommend sturdy shoes for the ascent to the viewpoint.
- We recommend bringing a towel, headgear suncream, and sunglass with you.
- Life jackets are onboard for each participant.
- If the road to your accommodation is too steep or inaccessible, we will have to pick you up at a nearby alternative pick-up location, which you need to reach on your own. If this is the case, you will receive a Google Maps location link.
- Depending on the weather and traffic conditions, the program can be adjusted.
Even more? Explore the frequently asked questions!
You can cancel your order free of charge up to 24 hours before your selected tour date (ToS: § 3).
- For a free cancellation, you must cancel at least 24 hours before your tour date.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before your tour date, you must pay the full purchase amount.
- If you do not reach the meeting point in time, the local operator is entitled to full payment.
- Any changes made by yourself on your tour date can not be accepted free of charge.
- Cut-off times are based on Thai local time (GMT+7).
Cancellations please only via: Help & Contact!
Please do not hesitate to contact us
with any questions! Via live chat, email, or by phone!