This shore excursion takes place every day and was specially developed or adjusted for cruise passengers. Including all cruise ships that visit Koh Samui as part of their round trip! As usual, free places are available as long as you can select your desired date!
Pick up at the Pier
Return to the Pier
What to expect
We will pick you up in an air-conditioned minibus at the port and then guide you to the north of Koh Samui. The local organizer will be waiting for you to arrive, between 09:15 & 09:30, at the meeting point in the port of Nathon! (Meeting Point!) Due to program logistics, you must be at the meeting point on time!
Around 10:15 a.m. we will depart from the pier with a direct course to the first fishing area. In a wonderful fish-rich place, we then cast the fishing rods and look forward to a good catch. The high-quality fishing equipment required for this is of course provided to you free of charge. Now you have to wait until something bites.
At 12:00 p.m. when all participants are hungry, the crew will serve you a delicious traditional lunch buffet on board. If you have already caught something by then, this fish will be prepared for you immediately on deck if you wish. Otherwise, you will get Fried rice, hot fried chicken, prawns, hot potato, salad, fresh fruits, and soft drinks.
Fishing & Swimming
At one of the best places, we will anchor awhile for swimming. Then it's time for round number two and the routes are cast out in order to be lucky enough to have a big fish on the line. Petri Heil and we wish everyone success and a lot of fun.
Back to Samui
At around 3:30 p.m., we will take the leisurely return trip to Koh Samui. When the sea is calm, you are often lucky enough to see a few fish accompanying the boat. When you arrive in Samui, the driver is already ready to bring you back to the pier safely and dry.
You reach the port of Nathon in an air-conditioned minibus, between 16:00 & 16:30, Since this is an excursion by our partner, our usual back-to-ship guarantee is void. Of course, our partner always has top priority to bring you back to your ship on time! Don't worry!
Your meeting point
You will receive a booking confirmation per email email, which will also serve as your tour ticket! Please check the given information and show the email to the staff waiting for your arrival, between 09:15 & 09:30, at the meeting point of the Port of Nathon! (Meeting Point!) Due to the program logistics, you must be at the meeting point on time!
What to bring??!
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, and a camera.
- Life jackets are on board for each participant.
- Due to logistical reasons, cash payment is not available for cruise passengers. Please select the "Cruise Passengers"
- Depending on the weather and traffic conditions, the program can be adjusted.
Even more? Explore the frequently asked questions!
You can cancel your order free of charge up to 24 hours before your selected tour date (ToS: § 3).
- For a free cancellation, you must cancel at least 24 hours before your tour date.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before your tour date, you must pay the full purchase amount.
- If you do not reach the meeting point in time, the local operator is entitled to full payment.
- Any changes made by yourself on your tour date can not be accepted free of charge.
- Cancellations due bad weather based only on responsibility by local authorities.
- Cancellations due illness require a medical certificate from a local doctor.
- Cut-off times by latest 23:59 two days before your tour date (GMT+7).
For cancellations click here!
Please do not hesitate to contact us
with any questions! Via live chat, email, or by phone!