This shore excursion takes place every day and was specially developed or adjusted for cruise passengers. Including all cruise ships that visit Koh Samui as part of their round trip! As usual, free places are available as long as you can select your desired date!
Pick up at the Pier
Return to the Pier
What to expect
We will pick you up in an air-conditioned minibus at the port and then guide you in the south of Koh Samui. Our employees are waiting for you to arrive, between 9:00 & 9:45, at the arrival port of Nathon! (Meetingpoint!) The excursion starts earliest at 9:00 a.m. or the latest 9:45 a.m.! It is assumed that you will reach the meeting point on time!
We start the adventurous crossing to the uninhabited southern neighboring islands, from the idyllic little fishing village Thong Krut on Koh Samui. In a small, manageable group, we drive in about 30 minutes to the nearby paradisiacal island groups Koh Mudsum and Koh Tan, which are far from mass tourism.
The 2nd stop on our day trip is on the beautiful island of Koh Mudsum. A quaint little island, with white sandy beaches without civilization, electricity and running water. There is a small restaurant here and the highlight is woolen pigs like in the Bahamas, which make themselves comfortable on the beach.
From Koh Mudsum, the same boat continues to go snorkeling in front of the nearby island of Koh Tan. Here you can get the snorkeling equipment free of charge to explore the eventful underwater world yourself in a calm sea with a clear view. If you are lucky, you may also see very rare sea creatures.
In the meantime during our stay, a delicious traditional lunch is freshly prepared for all participants at a small restaurant, directly on the white sandy beach, with an unforgettable view of the Gulf of Thailand. There is guaranteed to be something for every taste and you don't have to worry that it might be too spicy.
After everyone is back on board, we drop anchor in front of Koh Tan to explore the deserted island. Here you have the opportunity to walk on paved paths through one of Thailand's unique mangrove forests or relax on the beautiful beach. Interesting information about plants and animals can be found on the signposts and information boards.
Ship back to Koh Samui
Finally, you still have enough time and the opportunity on the deserted island of Koh Tan to linger, swim, relax on the deserted white palm beach or take an photo on one of the swings. Then it goes back on the boat and with a course back to the island of Koh Samui.
We will pick you up in an air-conditioned minibus from Thong Krut and then guide you back to the port of Nathon. You will receive a back-to-ship guarantee from us, with which we assure you that you will still reach the last possible tender boat before the cruiser ship will depart!
Your meeting point
You will receive a booking confirmation per email email, which will also serve as your tour ticket! Please check the given information and show the email to the staff waiting for your arrival, between 09:00 & 09:45, at the meeting point of the Port of Nathon! (Meeting Point!) This excursion starts 09:00 a.m. at the earliest, but 09:45 a.m. at the latest!
- For the boat trip we recommend bringing a simple rain jacket with you, as you could possibly get wet depending on the waves (you can get rain jackets for a very low price in every 7/11 or Tops daily).
- On the island of Koh Madsum there is a small beach restaurant that offers food and alcoholic drinks.
- Life jackets are on board for each participant.
- Depending on the weather and traffic conditions, the program can be adjusted.
- Due to logistical reasons, cash payment is not available for cruise passengers. Please select the "Cruise Passengers" option during your order to pay the purchase amount by bank transfer.
Even more? Explore the frequently asked questions!
You can cancel your order free of charge up to 24 hours before your selected tour date (ToS: § 3).
- For a free cancellation, you must cancel at least 24 hours before your tour date.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before your tour date, you must pay the full purchase amount.
- If you do not reach the meeting point in time, the local operator is entitled to full payment.
- Any changes made by yourself on your tour date can not be accepted free of charge.
- Cancellations due bad weather based only on responsibility by local authorities.
- Cancellations due illness require a medical certificate from a local doctor.
- Cut-off times by latest 23:59 two days before your tour date (GMT+7).
For cancellations click here!
Please do not hesitate to contact us
with any questions! Via live chat, email, or by phone!