The luxurious, outstanding beach resort with a fantastic infinity pool leaves nothing to be desired for our cruise passengers on Koh Samui. With a direct view of the legendary Full Moon Party island of Koh Phangan, you can really enjoy...
This shore excursion takes place every day and was specially developed or adjusted for cruise passengers. Including all cruise ships that visit Koh Samui as part of their round trip! As usual, free places are available as long as you can select your desired date!
Pick-up at the pier
À la carte (up to 2,000THB
Return to the pier
What to expect
We will pick you up in an air-conditioned minibus at the port and then guide you in the north of Koh Samui. Our employees are waiting for you to arrive, between 09:00 & 09:45, at the arrival port of Nathon! (Meetingpoint!) The excursion starts earliest at 9:00 a.m. or the latest 9:45 a.m.! It is assumed that you will reach the meeting point on time!
After a warm welcome to the luxury resort, you will be shown the respective lounge area. From the in-house restaurant to the private beach to the infinity pool at a breathtaking height. You have enough time to spend the day in the 5-star resort, refresh yourself in the sea or pool and enjoy the entire day without stress.
We will bring you back in the already existing air-conditioned minibus to the port of Nathon, where you will arrive around 16:00pm. You will receive a back-to-ship guarantee from us, with which we assure you that you will still reach the last possible tender boat before the cruiser ship will depart!
Your meeting point
You will receive a booking confirmation per email email, which will also serve as your tour ticket! Please check the given information and show the email to the staff waiting for your arrival, between 09:00 & 09:45, at the meeting point of the Port of Nathon! (Meeting Point!) Due to the program logistics, you must be at the meeting point on time!
What to bring??!
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, towel, swimwear, and a camera.
- Due to logistical reasons, cash payment is not available for cruise passengers. Please select the "Cruise Passengers" option during your order to pay the purchase amount by bank transfer.
Depending on the weather and traffic conditions, the program can be adjusted.
Even more? Explore the frequently asked questions!
You can cancel your order free of charge up to 24 hours before your selected tour date (ToS: § 3).
- For a free cancellation, you must cancel at least 24 hours before your tour date.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before your tour date, you must pay the full purchase amount.
- If you do not reach the meeting point in time, the local operator is entitled to full payment.
- Any changes made by yourself on your tour date can not be accepted free of charge.
- Cancellations due bad weather based only on responsibility by local authorities.
- Cancellations due illness require a medical certificate from a local doctor.
- Cut-off times by latest 23:59 two days before your tour date (GMT+7).
For cancellations click here!
Please do not hesitate to contact us
with any questions! Via live chat, email, or by phone!