Are you looking to rent a scooter to explore the beauties of Koh Samui flexibly and safely on your own? Driving pleasure with a high level of safety is guaranteed. Due to its wide tires, the 4-stroke engine with 150ccm, and...
We deliver to your accommodation completely free of charge! From 3 days to the places Chaweng, Bophut and Lamai. All other locations from a rental period of at least 7 days. If required, delivery and return can also take place conveniently at Koh Samui Airport! Delivery times daily between 8:30 a.m. and 6:30 p.m. In rare cases, delivery times may overlap and may be changed.
Scooter in good condition
Free Scooter Delivery
Free Safety Briefing
No Passport Deposit
No Money Deposit
Free Scooter Pick-Up
2 Helmets per Scooter
After your booking
You will receive a short booking confirmation by email. Then, waiting for us on the day and time of your choice at the scooter parking lot in front of your accommodation (meeting point). The return takes place at the same point, at the end of your booked rental period. One day corresponds to a rental period of 24 hours. If necessary, the pick-up location can also be changed (inform our supplier during the delivery, if necessary!).
- It is not necessary to hand over your passport or any deposit in the form of a deposited sum of money! Instead, we only need a photo of your passport and your return flight ticket (Please show the original during the delivery!).
- The rental period of one day corresponds to exactly 24 hours (from the time of the delivery to your accommodation).
- Deliveries can not take place on the same day, but tomorrow at the earliest!
- Since the availability is always based on the stock of your selected delivery date, the product images, in color and / or year, may necessarily differ from your delivered scooter.
Even more? To the frequently asked questions!
You can cancel your order free of charge up to 24 hours before your selected tour date (ToS: § 3).
- For a free cancellation, you must cancel at least 24 hours before your tour date.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before your tour date, you must pay the full purchase amount.
- If you do not reach the meeting point in time, the local operator is entitled to full payment.
- Any changes made by yourself on your tour date can not be accepted free of charge.
- Cancellations due bad weather based only on responsibility by local authorities.
- Cancellations due illness require a medical certificate from a local doctor.
- Cut-off times by latest 23:59 two days before your tour date (GMT+7).
For cancellations click here!
Please do not hesitate to contact us
at any time with any questions! Via live chat, email, or by phone!