This activity takes place twice every day and was specially developed for hotel guests on the holiday Island of Koh Samui in Thailand. Unfortunately, there is no availability for Cruise Ship Passengers! Click! As usual, free places are available as long as you can select your desired date!
Pick-up at your Hotel
Return to your Hotel
What to expect
Depending on your location, we will pick you up in an air-conditioned minibus or in a vehicle from the category "SUV" for the morning program around 9:30 am or afternoon around 1:30 pm, at your specified accommodation, and then guide you to the boat harbor in Bangrak, in the north of Koh Samui. Step by step, all other participants are collected for this day trip until the entire travel group is completely together.
The jet board is one of the most popular activities on Koh Samui. Dance on the water with the jet board. With water pressure, the board hovers over the water, and by shifting weight you can steer it anywhere. You can fly up to 8 meters in height. It is an exciting activity for participants aged 12 and over.
We will pick you up in an air-conditioned minibus or in a vehicle from the category "SUV", in the north of Koh Samui and then guide you back to the accommodation you have deposited. Step by step, all other participants of the day trip will be dropped off until the entire tour group has completely reached their accommodations.
Your pick-up time
You will receive a booking confirmation as well as another email, including your final pick-up time, until 18:00 the day before your selected tour date! Please check the given information and show the email to the driver waiting for you at the general car park of your accommodation! If you have booked for tomorrow after 17:30, then you will receive your pick up time until 21:00!
- If the road to your accommodation is too steep or inaccessible, we will have to pick you up at a nearby alternative pick-up location, which you need to reach on your own. If this is the case, you will receive a Google Maps Link shortly after your booking!
- Depending on the weather and traffic conditions, the program can be adjusted.
Even more? Explore the frequently asked questions!
You can cancel your order free of charge up to 24 hours before your selected tour date (ToS: § 3).
- For a free cancellation, you must cancel at least 24 hours before your tour date.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before your tour date, you must pay the full purchase amount.
- If you do not reach the meeting point in time, the local operator is entitled to full payment.
- Any changes made by yourself on your tour date can not be accepted free of charge.
- Cancellations due bad weather based only on responsibility by local authorities.
- Cancellations due illness require a medical certificate from a local doctor.
- Cut-off times by latest 23:59 two days before your tour date (GMT+7).
For cancellations click here!
Please do not hesitate to contact us
with any questions! Via live chat, email, or by phone!