This shore excursion takes place every day and was specially developed or adjusted for cruise passengers. Including all cruise ships that visit Koh Samui as part of their round trip! As usual, free places are available as long as you can select your desired date!
Pick up at the Pier
Return to the Pier
What to expect
We will pick you up in an air-conditioned minibus at the port and then guide you in the south of Koh Samui. Our employees are waiting for you to arrive, between 09:00 & 09:45, at the arrival port of Nathon! (Meetingpoint!) The excursion starts earliest at 9:00 a.m. or the latest 9:45 a.m.! It is assumed that you will reach the meeting point on time!
Baby Buddha Jaidee
This temple area is definitely the one with the best view of Koh Samui! The Khao Chedi (Baby Buddha Jaidee) is located at the end of Bang Kao beach in the south of Koh Samui Island. Located on a hill it offers a beautiful view all over Bang Kao Bay and the stunning neighboring islands of Koh Tan and Koh Madsum.
Na Muang Waterfall 1
The Na Muang Waterfall 1 is one of the most popular waterfalls on Koh Samui. Due to its large natural swimming pool and high water level all year round, many visitors and locals come to see the natural spectacle. In contrast to many other waterfalls on Koh Samui, the access here is very pleasant.
A special insight into Thai culture is the mummified monk Luong Pordaeng. He died in 1973 in a meditative sitting position. The body of the deceased, who has died for over 30 years, shows hardly any signs of decay and is on display in a glass display case in the temple Wat Khunaram in the south of the island.
The Guan Yu Shrine, on the main road in the south of Koh Samui between Lamai and Hua Thanon, is a 16-meter bronze war statue that was built by a Chinese islander to celebrate Chinese heritage in 2016. It is a really impressive temple complex, with small souvenir stands and restaurants in the entrance area.
Hin Ta & Hin Yai
From here we will drive to the famous grandfather and grandmother rocks in the south of Samui's island. It represents a bizarre rock formation that is reminiscent of the male and female sex. You will get more information on the prehistory of its origins on-site from our multilingual, trained tour guides.
Lad Koh is one of the largest viewpoints on Koh Samui and is located between Chaweng and Lamai. From here you have an unforgettable view over the beach of Chaweng and the Gulf of Thailand. Many locals bring offerings to the nearby memorial in the early morning.
Wat Plai Laem
The Wat Plai Laem is the largest Buddhist temple complex in Samui and shows Guanyin, the goddess of mercy and compassion. Here you will get an insight into Chinese-Thai beliefs as artistic Buddhist themes and architecture. The temple and the art techniques used to create it are centuries old and based on old beliefs.
We will bring you back in the already existing air-conditioned minibus to the port of Nathon. You will receive a back-to-ship guarantee from us, with which we assure you that you will still reach the last possible tender boat before the cruiser ship will depart!
Your meeting point
You will receive a booking confirmation per email email, which will also serve as your tour ticket! Please check the given information and show the email to the staff waiting for your arrival, between 09:00 & 09:45, at the meeting point of the Port of Nathon! (Meeting Point!) This excursion starts 09:00 a.m. at the earliest, but 09:45 a.m. at the latest!
- For a valid accident insurance we require the passport number, full name and gender of all participants within the field "Insurance" during booking! *Missing data may result in cancellation!
- Depending on the weather and traffic conditions, the program can be adjusted.
- Due to logistical reasons, cash payment is not available for cruise passengers. Please select the "Cruise Passengers" option during your order to pay the purchase amount by bank transfer.
Even more? Explore the frequently asked questions!
You can cancel your order free of charge up to 24 hours before your selected tour date (ToS: § 3).
- For a free cancellation, you must cancel at least 24 hours before your tour date.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before your tour date, you must pay the full purchase amount.
- If you do not reach the meeting point in time, the local operator is entitled to full payment.
- Any changes made by yourself on your tour date can not be accepted free of charge.
- Cancellations due bad weather based only on responsibility by local authorities.
- Cancellations due illness require a medical certificate from a local doctor.
- Cut-off times by latest 23:59 two days before your tour date (GMT+7).
For cancellations click here!
Please do not hesitate to contact us
with any questions! Via live chat, email, or by phone!