This 3 hour round trip transfer to the famous Fisherman's Village Night Market in Bophut on Koh Samui, offers you the best starting point from the late afternoon until midnight, to get an idea of the diversity of Thai cuisine,...
This event takes place every Mon, Wed, Fri & Sun and was specially developed for hotel guests on the Island of Koh Samui in Thailand. Unfortunately, there is no availability for Cruise Ship Passengers! Click! As usual, free places are available as long as you can select your desired date!
Pick-up at your Hotel
Return to your Hotel
What to expect
Depending on your location, we will pick you up in an air-conditioned minibus or in a vehicle from the category "SUV" at your specified accommodation, and then guide you to the night market in the north of Koh Samui. During the outward journey, no other passengers get on! Your transfer always stays private!
On this 3h round trip transfer, we will pick you up at your accommodation and guide you to the fisherman´s Village night market in Bophut. There you have the opportunity to organize your time as you wish. After the 3 hours, your driver is waiting already at the meeting point to guide you back to your accommodation.
We will guide you back in the existing air-conditioned minibus or in a vehicle from the category "SUV" to your specified accommodation. During the return journey, no other passengers get on! Your transfer always stays private!
Your pick-up time
You will receive a booking confirmation as well as another email, including your final pick-up time, until 18:00 the day before your selected tour date! Please check the given information and show the email to the driver waiting for you at the general car park of your accommodation! If you have booked for tomorrow after 17:30, then you will receive your pick up time until 21:00!
What to bring??!
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, and a camera.
- The 3h round-trip transfer duration is starting when you enter the pick up vehicle.
- With a note of minimum 60 min. in advance, it is possible to extend the 3h duration for an extra charge of 500THB per hour.
- If the road to your accommodation is too steep or inaccessible, we will have to pick you up at a nearby alternative pick-up location, which you need to reach on your own. If this is the case, you will receive a Google Maps Link shortly after your booking!
Depending on the weather and traffic conditions, the program can be adjusted..
Even more? Explore the frequently asked questions!
You can cancel your order free of charge up to 24 hours before your selected tour date (ToS: § 3).
- For a free cancellation, you must cancel at least 24 hours before your tour date.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before your tour date, you must pay the full purchase amount.
- If you do not reach the meeting point in time, the local operator is entitled to full payment.
- Any changes made by yourself on your tour date can not be accepted free of charge.
- Cancellations due bad weather based only on responsibility by local authorities.
- Cancellations due illness require a medical certificate from a local doctor.
- Cut-off times by latest 23:59 two days before your tour date (GMT+7).
For cancellations click here!
Please do not hesitate to contact us
with any questions! Via live chat, email, or by phone!