This tour takes place every day and was specially developed for hotel guests on the holiday Island of Koh Samui in Thailand. Unfortunately, there is no availability for Cruise Ship Passengers! Click! As usual, free places are available as long as you can select your desired date!
Pick-up at your Hotel
Return to your Hotel
What to expect
We will pick you up in an air-conditioned minibus between 9:00 a.m. and 9:30 a.m. at your specified accommodation, and then guide you to the boat deposit at Bangrak, in the north of Koh Samui. Step by step, all other participants are collected for this day trip until the entire travel group is completely together.
Around 10:00 a.m. we will depart from the pier with a direct course to the first fishing area. In a wonderful fish-rich place, we then cast the fishing rods and look forward to a good catch. The high-quality fishing equipment required for this is of course provided to you free of charge. Now you have to wait until something bites.
At 12:00 p.m. when all participants are hungry, the crew will serve you a delicious traditional lunch buffet on board. If you have already caught something by then, this fish will be prepared for you immediately on deck if you wish. Otherwise, you will get Fried rice, hot fried chicken, prawns, hot potato, salad, fresh fruits, and soft drinks.
Fishing & Swimming
At one of the best places we will anchor a while for swimming. Then it's time for round number two and the routes are cast out in order to be lucky enough to have a big fish on the line. Petri Heil and we wish everyone success and a lot of fun.
Back to Samui
At around 3:30 p.m., we will take the leisurely return trip to Koh Samui. When the sea is calm, you are often lucky enough to see a few fish accompanying the boat. When you arrive in Samui, the driver is already ready to take you back to your accommodation safely and dry.
We will pick you up around 4:00 p.m. in an air-conditioned minibus from the boat dock in Bangrak, and then guide you back to the accommodation you have deposited. Step by step, all other participants of the day trip will be dropped off until the entire tour group has completely reached their accommodations.
Your pick-up time
You will receive a booking confirmation as well as another email, including your final pick-up time, until 18:00 the day before your selected tour date! Please check the given information and show the email to the driver waiting for you at the general car park of your accommodation! If you have booked for tomorrow after 17:30, then you will receive your pick up time until 21:00!
- Life jackets are on board for each participant.
- If the road to your accommodation is too steep or inaccessible, we will have to pick you up at a nearby alternative pick-up location, which you need to reach on your own. If this is the case, you will receive a Google Maps Link shortly after your booking!
- Depending on the weather and traffic conditions, the program can be adjusted.
Even more? Explore the frequently asked questions!
You can cancel your order free of charge up to 24 hours before your selected tour date (ToS: § 3).
- For a free cancellation, you must cancel at least 24 hours before your tour date.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before your tour date, you must pay the full purchase amount.
- If you do not reach the meeting point in time, the local operator is entitled to full payment.
- Any changes made by yourself on your tour date can not be accepted free of charge.
- Cancellations due bad weather based only on responsibility by local authorities.
- Cancellations due illness require a medical certificate from a local doctor.
- Cut-off times by latest 23:59 two days before your tour date (GMT+7).
For cancellations click here!
Please do not hesitate to contact us
with any questions! Via live chat, email, or by phone!