This activity takes place every day and was specially developed for hotel guests on the holiday Island of Koh Samui in Thailand. Unfortunately, there is no availability for Cruise Ship Passengers! Click! As usual, free places are available as long as you can select your desired date!
Pick-up at your Hotel
Return to your Hotel
What to expect
We will pick you up with an air-conditioned minibus for the morning program between 7:45 a.m. and 8:20 a.m. or in the afternoon between 12:45 p.m. and 1:20 p.m. at your specified accommodation, and then guide you in the south of Koh Samui. Step by step, all other participants are collected for this activity until the entire travel group is completely together.
5-Course Cooking Class
Each class prepares a 5-course menu, in which you cook an appetizer, a curry dish, a soup, a main course, and a dessert. These dishes are prepared from selected and fresh ingredients. You can choose from spring rolls or seafood salad, Panang curry or green curry, Tom Kha Gai or Tom Yam Gung, fried prawns in tamarind sauce or Phad Thai and a dessert with coconut milk.
We will pick you up around 12:45 p.m. or 5:45 p.m. with an air-conditioned minibus in the south, and then guide you back to the accommodation you have deposited. Step by step, all other participants of the activity will be dropped off until the entire tour group has completely reached their accommodations.
Your pick-up time
You will receive a booking confirmation as well as another email, including your final pick-up time, until 18:00 the day before your selected tour date! Please check the given information and show the email to the driver waiting for you at the general car park of your accommodation! If you have booked for tomorrow after 17:30, then you will receive your pick up time until 21:00!
- If the road to your accommodation is too steep or inaccessible, we will have to pick you up at a nearby alternative pick-up location, which you need to reach on your own. If this is the case, you will receive a Google Maps Link shortly after your booking!
- Depending on the weather and traffic conditions, the program can be adjusted.
Even more? Explore the frequently asked questions!
You can cancel your order free of charge up to 24 hours before your selected tour date (ToS: § 3).
- For a free cancellation, you must cancel at least 24 hours before your tour date.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before your tour date, you must pay the full purchase amount.
- If you do not reach the meeting point in time, the local operator is entitled to full payment.
- Any changes made by yourself on your tour date can not be accepted free of charge.
- Cancellations due bad weather based only on responsibility by local authorities.
- Cancellations due illness require a medical certificate from a local doctor.
- Cut-off times by latest 23:59 two days before your tour date (GMT+7).
For cancellations click here!
Please do not hesitate to contact us
with any questions! Via live chat, email, or by phone!