Unfortunately, this private tour has been temporarily suspended as a result of the past Thai Corona measures. Under the following link you will find tours & activities that definitely take place! All tours & activities on Koh Samui!
Pick-up at your Hotel
Return to your Hotel
What to expect
We will pick you up in an air-conditioned minibus at your specified accommodation, and then guide you to the boat harbor at Bangrak, in the east of Koh Samui. Step by step, all other participants are collected for this day trip until the entire travel group is completely together.
In the shallow, pleasantly warm sea you now have enough time to explore the still intact underwater world. With good weather conditions and with a bit of luck, you will discover rare, but also a multitude of different, colorful sea creatures. Recently, a gigantic whale shark with a cub was spotted here by divers.
As soon as all participants are back and fully on board, we continue to Koh Tao. Once there, we fortify ourselves with a delicious traditional lunch in a small restaurant, directly on the white sandy beach, with an unforgettable view of the Gulf of Thailand. There is guaranteed to be something for every taste.
Koh Nang Yuan
The last stop is an optional afternoon program on Koh Nang Yuan. You get the opportunity to either do some sightseeing or climb the breathtaking viewpoint. For those who want to relax a little, there is also the option of sunbathing, swimming, or simply relaxing on the beautiful beach.
We will pick you up in an air-conditioned minibus from the boat harbor in Bangrak, and then guide you back to your specified accommodation. Step by step, all other participants of the day trip will be dropped off until the entire tour group has completely reached their accommodations.
Your pick-up time
You will receive a booking confirmation as well as another email, including your final pick-up time, until 18:00 the day before your selected tour date! Please check the given information and show the email to the driver waiting for you at the general car park of your accommodation! If you have booked for tomorrow after 17:30, then you will receive your pick up time until 21:00!
- The price does not apply per person but for the whole boat, with a maximum of 18 participants.
- If the road to your accommodation is too steep or inaccessible, we will have to pick you up at a nearby alternative pick-up location, which you need to reach on your own. If this is the case, you will receive a Google Maps Link shortly after your booking!
- Depending on the weather and traffic conditions, the program can be adjusted.
Even more? Explore the frequently asked questions!
You can cancel your order free of charge up to 24 hours before your selected tour date (ToS: § 3).
- For a free cancellation, you must cancel at least 24 hours before your tour date.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before your tour date, you must pay the full purchase amount.
- If you do not reach the meeting point in time, the local operator is entitled to full payment.
- Any changes made by yourself on your tour date can not be accepted free of charge.
- Cancellations due bad weather based only on responsibility by local authorities.
- Cancellations due illness require a medical certificate from a local doctor.
- Cut-off times by latest 23:59 two days before your tour date (GMT+7).
For cancellations click here!
Please do not hesitate to contact us
with any questions! Via live chat, email, or by phone!