Unfortunately, this private tour has been temporarily suspended as a result of the past Thai Corona measures. Under the following link you will find tours & activities that definitely take place! All tours & activities on Koh Samui!
Pick-up at your Hotel
Fruit plate or cocktail
Return to your Hotel
What to expect
We will pick you up in the air-conditioned luxury vehicle from your specific accommodation, and then chauffeur you over the island. Passengers can choose their own itinerary around the island of Koh Samui or choose one of our recommended tours.
The Guan Yu Shrine, on the main road in the south of Koh Samui between Lamai and Hua Thanon, is a 16-meter bronze war statue that was built by a Chinese islander to celebrate Chinese heritage in 2016. It is a really impressive temple complex, with small souvenir stands and restaurants in the entrance area.
Na Muang Waterfall 1
Na Muang Waterfall 1 is one of the most popular waterfalls on Koh Samui. Due to its large natural swimming pool and high water level all year round, many visitors and locals come to see the natural spectacle. In contrast to many other waterfalls on Koh Samui, the access here is very easy.
A special insight into Thai culture is the mummified monk Luong Pordaeng. He died in 1973 in a meditative sitting position. The body of the deceased, who has died for over 30 years, shows hardly any signs of decay and is on display in a glass display case in the temple Wat Khunaram in the south of the island.
Fruit platter or cocktail
Enjoy a fruit platter with seasonal fruits or a cocktail of your choice in an exquisite restaurant with a breathtaking view. With a view of the island and the Gulf of Thailand, it can be very beautiful here with soft accompanying music, so that the eventful day can be ended perfectly.
We will bring you back to your specific accommodation or to a specified destination of your choice. Please let us know the destination at the latest during the tour.
Your pick-up time
You will receive a booking confirmation as well as another email, including your final pick-up time, until 18:00 the day before your selected tour date! Please check the given information and show the email to the driver waiting for you at the general car park of your accommodation! If you have booked for tomorrow after 17:30, then you will receive your pick up time until 21:00!
- There is either a morning program from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. or an afternoon program with sunset from 2:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Depending on the weather or traffic conditions, the program can be adjusted.
Even more? Explore the frequently asked questions!
You can cancel your order free of charge up to 24 hours before your selected tour date (ToS: § 3).
- For a free cancellation, you must cancel at least 24 hours before your tour date.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before your tour date, you must pay the full purchase amount.
- If you do not reach the meeting point in time, the local operator is entitled to full payment.
- Any changes made by yourself on your tour date can not be accepted free of charge.
- Cancellations due bad weather based only on responsibility by local authorities.
- Cancellations due illness require a medical certificate from a local doctor.
- Cut-off times by latest 23:59 two days before your tour date (GMT+7).
For cancellations click here!
Please do not hesitate to contact us
with any questions! Via live chat, email, or by phone!