This tour takes place every day and was specially developed for hotel guests on the holiday island of Koh Samui in Thailand. Unfortunately, there is no availability for Cruise Ship Passengers! (Cruise Ships!) As usual, there are always free places available as long as you can still select your desired date! In very rare cases, orders may timely overlap and be canceled or refunded promptly after your booking.
Receive your Ticket
Travel Accident Insurance
Pick up at your Hotel
Fruits & Snacks
Return to your Hotel
What to expect
We will pick you up in an air-conditioned minibus on your morning or afternoon program at your specified accommodation, and then guide you to the boat harbor at Bang Kao, in the south of Koh Samui. During the outward journey, no other passengers get on! Your transfer always stays private!
We will cruise with the luxury speed boat to some amazing panoramic views. After you have shot the first beautiful holiday pictures, we continue to a beautiful hidden lagoon with crystal clear turquoise water. This is place is really unique and far away from crowds or other commercial standard tours.
In the front of the neighboring island Koh Tan we will anchor for a while. Because of the still intact coral reef, the underwater world is very special here. You will get the snorkeling equipment free of charge to explore the diverse species of sea creatures on calm seas with a clear view.
The next stop of our trip is on the hidden and deserted island of Koh Mudsum. There are woolly pigs, like in the Bahamas, that is on the beach. The clean white sandy beach and the wonderful scenery are unique on the island. You have enough time to go swimming or relax on the beautiful beach.
Our rich buffet lunch is served as a private picnic-style for you on a small beautiful beach in an isolated area. Just delicious and in a beautiful environment. After you will have time to relax, swim in the crystal clear water. Certain dietary requirements can be taken into account when booking (vegetarians, allergy sufferers, etc.)
We will pick you up in an air-conditioned minibus from the boat harbor in Bangrak, and then guide you back to your specified accommodation. During the outward journey, no other passengers get on! Your transfer always stays private!
Your pick-up time
You will receive a booking confirmation as well as another email, including your final pick-up time, until 18:00 the day before your selected tour date! Please check the given information and show the email to the driver waiting for you at the general car park of your hotel or accommodation! If you have booked for tomorrow after 17:30, then you will receive your pick up time until 21:00!
- The morning/afternoon program from 9:00am - 2:00pm / 2:00pm - 7:00pm
- We recommend bringing your own: Towel, Sunglasses, Sun cream, Swimming suit, Hat, Camera, Flip Flops
- The price does not apply per person but for the whole boat, with a maximum of 5 or 18 participants.
- Island fees are included.
- Depending on the weather, the program can be adjusted.
Even more? Explore the frequently asked questions!
You can cancel your order free of charge up to 24 hours before your selected tour date (ToS: § 3).
- For a free cancellation, you must cancel at least 24 hours before your tour date.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before your tour date, you must pay the full purchase amount.
- If you do not reach the meeting point in time, the local operator is entitled to full payment.
- Any changes made by yourself on your tour date can not be accepted free of charge.
- Cut-off times are based on Thai local time (GMT+7).
Cancellations please only via: Help & Contact!
Please do not hesitate to contact us
with any questions! Via live chat, email, or by phone!